PDA

View Full Version : How do i sell IG Cash?

Peter_Cole
12th August 2013, 01:32 PM
Hey!

I wonder if i wanna sell my cash to some dude, how do we do the deal?

Also is it banable if he pay me real money and i give him IG Money? Do we do the deal for ourselves like he add my skype or is it any special system sarp got? I want much information about this, thanks.

Vinny Meadows
12th August 2013, 01:36 PM
A) You can't pay someone IG money for them to transfer you IRL cash, it is against the server rules and is a bannable offence.
B) The only way you can sell your IG cash is if you get someone to donate something for you in the San Andreas Roleplay shop (http://donate.gta-sarp.com/).

Watson
12th August 2013, 01:47 PM
It's answered above.

Awaiting player's response for 24 hours.

Peter_Cole
12th August 2013, 03:10 PM
The fak u mean?

Isnt it just the same thing if i recieve IRL cash but through SARP shop??

Or do you mean that someone donate like a car for you and you give them cash??

Rahma
12th August 2013, 03:14 PM
The fak u mean?

Isnt it just the same thing if i recieve IRL cash but through SARP shop??

Or do you mean that someone donate like a car for you and you give them cash??

The point is, you can't sell your IG cash for IRL cash and then enjoy the cash(IRL) because it's against the rules.

If you want to sell your IG cash with IRL cash, you have to donate on forum(like /ad Looking for donator).

You pay the donator IG cash, and then they will donate for you with their IRL cash.

Pending Player.

Peter_Cole
12th August 2013, 03:22 PM
The point is, you can't sell your IG cash for IRL cash and then enjoy the cash(IRL) because it's against the rules.

If you want to sell your IG cash with IRL cash, you have to donate on forum(like /ad Looking for donator).

You pay the donator IG cash, and then they will donate for you with their IRL cash.

Pending Player.

But how do they donate to me? Do they give me their IRL cash and i give them the IG cash?

Peter_Cole
12th August 2013, 03:23 PM
Add my skype Rahma: Duzzify

Rahma
12th August 2013, 03:28 PM
But how do they donate to me? Do they give me their IRL cash and i give them the IG cash?

No, they will donate to the server after you pay them with your IG cash.
Just chose what kind of stuff that you want to donate, also it depends on the price and they will donate the donation stuff you want after you pay them with IG Cash.

Also you can try to find the donator by using /ad (in game), example: /ad Looking for blood donor!

PS: I got a problem with my Skype at the moment.

Peter_Cole
12th August 2013, 03:30 PM
So your telling me, im never gonna be able to get out Real money from my IG cash? Wow dayum, why these rules?

SARP see that players will donate to other players and that means the actual sarp players wont have as much money to donate to SARP. SARP want maximum incomes so that's why i'm never gonna be able to have a extra income to my bank account in real life. Damn life is hard

Rahma
12th August 2013, 03:39 PM
So your telling me, im never gonna be able to get out Real money from my IG cash? Wow dayum, why these rules?

SARP see that players will donate to other players and that means the actual sarp players wont have as much money to donate to SARP. SARP want maximum incomes so that's why i'm never gonna be able to have a extra income to my bank account in real life. Damn life is hard

Exactly,

Pending Player. If your question's been answered, tell us. So, we can set this thread as "Answered" and will be moved to "Archive".

Peter_Cole
12th August 2013, 04:37 PM
i cant believe this shit!

Peter_Cole
12th August 2013, 04:37 PM
Answered.

I'm gonna work on my own server and i'm gonna fakin get donates you understand rahma?

Watson
12th August 2013, 05:46 PM
Answered and archived.