PDA

View Full Version : The bank robber and the cops

ReyStarsTheOnlyStar
13th August 2013, 07:43 AM
So when someone does /robbank, he auto gets 5 wanted stars. Therefore, he's now on the wanted list of the LSPD. Does that mean the LSPD is now aware of his IC identity since he's on the wanted list?
I think it's stupid because just because he robbed the bank, doesn't mean he should be given warrants ICly because he could be wearing a mask and his identity is anonymous to all LEOs. It would not make sense if he's on the IC wanted list of the cops (/wanted) but at the same time we do not know his IC name.
It's all mixed up.

Austin.
13th August 2013, 07:46 AM
Yea it's stupid, then they die and they go to jail, which is extremely unrealistic. It should be removed. No, you don't know anything about them, simple as that.

Dylan DiVittorio
13th August 2013, 07:51 AM
Yeah, exactly it sucks because this server is light-medium so players don't have to bother that much deep RP about warrants and all about so its mainly the problem of server system so you can go over suggestion tab and suggest this or maybe consult with a Head+ Admin about this issue or maybe Claude and all other LEO faction moderators.

So about your question , it mainly depends on you.
If you really are capable or want to then no one's stopping you but if you don't want then still no one will stop you and though LSPD is well-know for its non rp or bad and light rp , so until the system gets fixed you gotta' make your own choice like about said when you die you automatically go to DeMorgan , yet another part of non rp.

P.S - Its not my encouraging you but for an example the guy got auto 5 stars and he successfully robbed it and some cops just newly logged in and are not aware of situation and they just do is /wanted , rp taking MDC looking for suspect and hunting him down , unaware of the non rp thing they doing.

Watson
13th August 2013, 02:12 PM
And if he will die, he will spawn at Demorgan.
It means you know his identity after you perfomed some investigation at the bank, so not right away. The 5 stars would become IC warrants to his criminal record after you got him.
Not some very roleplay script system over those 5 stars to be honest.

Awaiting player's response for 24 hours.

Watson
14th August 2013, 05:14 PM
Inactive.
VM me if you want this back.