PDA

View Full Version : How to fix my rendering issue?

Parker
13th August 2013, 10:18 AM
I just downloaded the LSPD mod pack and it completely fucked with my rendering. Like, nothing loads and when it does it's all glitchy. I really need to know how to fix this.

Thanks in advance.

Jason Rekram
13th August 2013, 10:28 AM
Your PC can't handle it. You need low Polly mods.

Parker
13th August 2013, 10:34 AM
Your PC can't handle it. You need low Polly mods.

But then how would I fix it? That didn't really answer my question.

iSprunk
13th August 2013, 10:37 AM
No, it's not his computer, because sometimes when you've downloaded too many high quality mods, this happens. You need to install this (http://www.gtainside.com/en/download.php?do=getfile&id=18222&t=1).
Just click "Start DOWNLOAD" and after that, extract all the files to your GTA main directory. Hope this solves your problem.

Dmitri
13th August 2013, 10:37 AM
Either uninstall your mods or download the Stream memory fix.

Jason Rekram
13th August 2013, 10:38 AM
Uninstall the mods? The reason that's happening is that they're too high quality and your computer can't handle them. If you didn't backup your gta3.img then you need to restore it to previous versions by right clicking on it.

filthyfatfunk
13th August 2013, 11:01 AM
I had the exact same issue when installing that LSPD Mod Pack. Try this one instead, it worked for me:
http://www.gta-sarp.com/forums/showthread.php?73189-Official-LSPD-Modpack

Steve-O
13th August 2013, 11:05 AM
Stream memory fix helped but it didn't completely remove tye rendering issue for me. Only uninstalling all mods did it. So I suggest you uninstall even some of your mods if not all. Also if your PC gets overheated that could cause some rendering issues also. But we can only suggest you to uninstall the mods. Or try stream memory fix. Up to you.

Pending player

Parker
13th August 2013, 11:12 AM
Pending HH to close this. ANSWERED! Thanks Jason.

Jason Rekram
13th August 2013, 11:12 AM
Yeah I fixed him over Skype.

Watson
13th August 2013, 12:13 PM
Answered and archived.