PDA

View Full Version : Crashes

mazkonen
14th August 2013, 10:00 AM
What's wrong?

My game keep crashing.. every time when i login i can play for a while and then the screen "freezes" and it crashes and when check with task manager it says "gta_sa.ex" didn't resbond..

And can you tell me how to remove all mods?

mazkonen
14th August 2013, 10:03 AM
I have to tell you that every other servers works fine, unless this.. ?

Hustla
14th August 2013, 10:29 AM
It isn't your GTA problem, it isn't a server problem. Sometimes there are hackers ingame who can freeze your game, it's proven that they can freeze your game somehow so, relog when you freeze.

DanTheMan
14th August 2013, 12:48 PM
There was a guy running around grove street circle, he came up to me and said " do you want me to crash you" me: /b don't MG him: guess you don't mind then

Crash.
opcode hacks I'm guessing.

Rigby
14th August 2013, 01:04 PM
yeah, there are opcode hack crashes, even player buggers, you'll have to :smugdog: deal with it

mazkonen
14th August 2013, 03:30 PM
so i can't do nothing to it?

When it's gonna stop

Watts.
14th August 2013, 04:33 PM
Try not to be around crowded places because that's where hackers strike.

Contact an admin to offline prison your account so you may escape the spawn-crash zone.

And regarding uninstalling mods, just use the backed up gta3.img file or simply replace the current modded one with its original.
If you mean other mods, you have to delete the files that were installed into your Directory. Try referring google images for a normal original GTA Directory, compare it with yours, and delete the extra files. Tadaa' your mods uninstalled. If its a CLEO mod, simply delete the ".cs" (?) file inside CLEO folder.

Watson
14th August 2013, 05:23 PM
Awaiting player's response for 24 hours.

mazkonen
15th August 2013, 12:58 AM
Okay. Thank you all. you can close this now.

Watson
15th August 2013, 04:53 AM
Answered and archived.