PDA

View Full Version : SARP Custom vehicle donation

KaneWard
21st August 2013, 03:31 PM
Am I able to donate to obtain the 4-door Rancher? I would not see the problem with this as people have donated for Cheetah's and they are an FBI vehicle? Also there is a spawn point for a 4-door Rancher in the country-side aswell as a Patriot, personally I do not see the problem for me being able to donate for a 4-door Rancher. i decided to make this thread before donating and possibly finding out that I am not able to do so.

Fook
21st August 2013, 06:41 PM
I've seen a donator for Cheetah and it has passed in few players' hands, however even after this donation being done (first donator was actually an FBI agent) I am not sure about for these vehicle's donation. Therefore I suggest our Head Helpers to either attempt to gather such evidence from Marcus itself (or shop moderators) or set it pending an administrator's response.

At least doing that we will avoid any wrong responses.

Emily Grey
21st August 2013, 06:45 PM
You aren't supposed to be able to get restricted vehicles period. I know this because I've donated for a custom car myself. I'm pretty sure the only reason John Wahl ever owned a cheetah was because he was in the FBI at the time, and he wanted to be able to /lock it. When I donated I asked for a cheetah first thing and they wouldn't let me, if you ask for an FBI rancher you're going to get the same response.

Along with restricted cars it was also decided non rp street cars like Monster Trucks would also be denied upon request. Aside from faction restricted vehicles, and things like Monster Trucks you can get pretty much whatever you'd like to pick out of the vehicles.

If you still want an admin or HH response wait for it but I'm nearly positive that this is the case.

Dustin Keys
21st August 2013, 09:20 PM
Emily did a pretty good job on answering this one.
Pending poster for confirmation - 24 hours

KaneWard
21st August 2013, 10:47 PM
I don't think it is unrealistic? Its like a Chevy suburban? I don't see the problem with it if the color is something else than black? What about these people donating for Sandkings and Hotrings? Those are more unrealistic than having something like a 4-door rancher.

Emily Grey
21st August 2013, 11:51 PM
I don't think it is unrealistic? Its like a Chevy suburban? I don't see the problem with it if the color is something else than black? What about these people donating for Sandkings and Hotrings? Those are more unrealistic than having something like a 4-door rancher.

Sandkings used to be in dealerships, and to be honest its not that big or unrealistic really. The issue with the FBI cruiser is that its restricted by the script, and it has sirens and a scripted megaphone (not very realistic). It's called "FBI Ranger" for a reason lol, and despite you're argument I'm sure they won't let you donate for it because its restricted for the FBI.

Rigby
22nd August 2013, 04:01 AM

go ahead and script us a system that doesn't have sirens, and makes it blatant that it's not an actual FBI car

Watson
22nd August 2013, 09:49 AM
Awaiting player's response for 24 hours.

DanTheMan
22nd August 2013, 10:54 AM
I was told my Michael (AKA Momo) that you are allowed to donate for the cheetah because it doesn't have the sirens.

Maxi
22nd August 2013, 08:44 PM
It clearly says that people are NOT allowed to buy faction vehicles.

http://i40.tinypic.com/30rkums.jpg

Then why do some of the people have Cheetah's and are getting told they can ?

Watson
23rd August 2013, 01:01 PM
Inactive.
VM me if you want this back.