PDA

View Full Version : Regarding other games

Rigby
23rd August 2013, 03:13 PM
Can we server advertise our servers on other games? ( BF3 )
just the server name obv

Dylan.
23rd August 2013, 03:21 PM
Do you mean talking about other games with friends? Or posting discussions about these games. Because Im pretty sure you are allowed to post discussions about them (Check general dicussions you can find a bunch or other game discussions). Im not sure about sharing the PD address's for these servers, I suggest you get a admins opinion on this.

Pending player

Enrique McHarley
23rd August 2013, 03:28 PM
Do you mean talking about other games with friends? Or posting discussions about these games. Because Im pretty sure you are allowed to post discussions about them (Check general dicussions you can find a bunch or other game discussions). Im not sure about sharing the PD address's for these servers, I suggest you get a admins opinion on this.

Pending player

He means if he can advertise SARP in any other game, like battlefield 3 or whatever.

I believe that's not against any kind of rule, I believe you could compare it with posting videos on youtube containing roleplay of SARP.

Rigby
23rd August 2013, 03:56 PM
He means if he can advertise SARP in any other game, like battlefield 3 or whatever.

I believe that's not against any kind of rule, I believe you could compare it with posting videos on youtube containing roleplay of SARP.
like, I'm admin on this clan server M(ercenarise) F(or) H(ire), flagrunning and I want to get more players on it. ( BF3 )

Deputy
23rd August 2013, 04:04 PM
like, I'm admin on this clan server M(ercenarise) F(or) H(ire), flagrunning and I want to get more players on it. ( BF3 )

Called it. I cant answer on this one though.

Dice
25th August 2013, 12:36 PM
Please PM Kyle, Prodigy to get faster answer with this URL of question.

Prodigy
25th August 2013, 03:39 PM
That's fine. SA only pertains to other SAMP servers.

Ayan.
25th August 2013, 03:55 PM
Thanks for replying Prodigy.
I guess it is Answered now.
Closed and Moved.