PDA

View Full Version : [FORUMS] - Issue?

Zero™
24th August 2013, 05:04 PM
So, recently I've been trying to make a signature for myself, and it just doesn't show for me. (Unsure if it shows for others)

I'd apperciate it if someone could help.

Kristian
24th August 2013, 05:05 PM
Try to upload the picture to http://www.imgur.com, then wrap around the picture, I will give you the format in a HTML code.

<picture url, i.e i.imgur.com/i827d72

Enrique McHarley
24th August 2013, 05:06 PM
Honestly, http://imgur.com/ is the best image hosting/uploading website I know. Try using that, it's most likely because of the upload which fails somehow.

Mr.Silver
24th August 2013, 05:14 PM
If its a system problem, it must be your cookies, something wrong with the site you're uploading with.
One things you can do, make the link shorter, just google ''short links'' --> enter your IMG.Png link there, and here you go.

Zero™
24th August 2013, 05:30 PM
The image uploads fine, so do texts, Like I see them when I "preview signature" but, when I try to go somewhere I posted to view it, it doesn't show at all

Jason Rekram
24th August 2013, 06:10 PM
The image uploads fine, so do texts, Like I see them when I "preview signature" but, when I try to go somewhere I posted to view it, it doesn't show at all

You have to click "Save Signature"...

Zero™
24th August 2013, 07:02 PM
I did smart-ass

Jason Rekram
24th August 2013, 07:25 PM
I did smart-ass

You sure? You said you just hit preview signature and when you went somewhere else it wasn't there. Also, no need for calling me a "smart-ass" I'm trying to help you. Write out more thoughtful posts that will help us help you.

Edit; Check the bottom of my sig, just to prove it's you and not a forum issue.

Dylan.
25th August 2013, 03:59 PM
Upload your image first to imgur.com it's by Farthe best and easiest to use, after that go into your edit sit and inset the URL to photo here after you have don't that click save signature and your sit jaguars should appear in the correct location

Pending player

Rob
25th August 2013, 04:38 PM
Photobucket is by far the best for uploading your images. Make sure you're using the [IMG] tag. For some reason it likes to change it to the [URL] tag which makes the image not show. Also make sure the image is within the right dimensions.

Zero™
25th August 2013, 04:46 PM
You sure? You said you just hit preview signature and when you went somewhere else it wasn't there. Also, no need for calling me a "smart-ass" I'm trying to help you. Write out more thoughtful posts that will help us help you.

Edit; Check the bottom of my sig, just to prove it's you and not a forum issue.

I preview my photos and whatnot before I save and I did save, Sorry for calling you a Smart-ass.

P.S This can be closed as I now see my signature it

Ayan.
25th August 2013, 05:49 PM
Answered and moved.