PDA

View Full Version : Starting problem ||Game problem x3||

Dylan DiVittorio
2nd September 2013, 05:12 AM
Ah.. yeah it's me , I'm back with another game problem,.,.. anyway.

So, yesterday i installed ELM mod (i have CLEO4 ofc) and when i clicked over "ELMconfigtool" and it shown me several errors but anyway i continued but after that my just didn't worked.. so on after that i deleted all the file with elm in it and after that i replaced Streamfix (w.e it is) and i clicked on open, so now what happens is " Clicked > Black screen comes for a sec then my game closes.

Solution's yet tried..
Deleted the .set in user files. - Didn't worked.
Deleted the whole user file. - Didn't worked.
Clicked on properties and changed the windows compatibility and also ran with administrator power. - Didn't worked.

Khenjie
2nd September 2013, 05:34 AM
Re-install GTA at India, if it doesn't take too long though.

Justin Fakie
2nd September 2013, 05:35 AM
Post 2 pics, one of what's in your SA folder, and one of what's in your CLEO folder, please.

Dylan DiVittorio
2nd September 2013, 05:35 AM
Re-install GTA at India, if it doesn't take too long though.

I don't have set up *pokerface*
If i had set up i wouldn't even bother to post here, Mister Smart-ass.

http://i43.tinypic.com/bi809x.png
http://i39.tinypic.com/313kw8m.png

Here are the SS.

P.S - That s0beit thingy, i used it ages ago at a new starting server of my friend ,where i was co-owner but anyway, currently sarp is my home lolz.I can't explain more about that as it'll be counted as SA.

Watts.
2nd September 2013, 05:44 AM
This is what exactly happens when you download unidentified mods from unknown websites. Yes, ELM, is known, but what about the website that you got it from?

All I can say is reinstall your GTA SA Directory, place it with the default files required to run the game, and install CLEO4 from sanny builder or w/e it is called.

Compare your GTA SA Files/CLEO folder with your current GTA Files and the ones listed below
http://i674.photobucket.com/albums/vv109/heathl55/vis.png

That's the default, normal GTA SA Files, without any mods. Delete your CLEO and reinstall the shizzles.

A good working ELM mods along with some others are listed in our LSPD section here (http://www.gta-sarp.com/forums/showthread.php?81936-((OOC))-Important-modifications-amp-more)

Awaiting player's response or further questions.

Dylan DiVittorio
2nd September 2013, 05:45 AM
This is what exactly happens when you download unidentified mods from unknown websites. Yes, ELM, is known, but what about the website that you got it from?

All I can say is reinstall your GTA SA Directory, place it with the default files required to run the game, and install CLEO4 from sanny builder or w/e it is called.

Compare your GTA SA Files/CLEO folder with your current GTA Files and the ones listed below
http://i674.photobucket.com/albums/vv109/heathl55/vis.png

That's the default, normal GTA SA Files, without any mods. Delete your CLEO and reinstall the shizzles.

A good working ELM mods along with some others are listed in our LSPD section here (http://www.gta-sarp.com/forums/showthread.php?81936-((OOC))-Important-modifications-amp-more)

Awaiting player's response or further questions.

Kay , cleared all the extras , still not working.

Still that same shit, opens, 1 sec black screen and closes.

Watts.
2nd September 2013, 06:17 AM
Kay , cleared all the extras , still not working.

Still that same shit, opens, 1 sec black screen and closes.

Seems like your GTA Directory is corrupted. Only way is to reinstall your GTA SA. (From what I can say)

And don't tell me you don't have the setup agai, you can download GTA SA Installations from -you know where-

Dylan DiVittorio
2nd September 2013, 06:19 AM
Seems like your GTA Directory is corrupted. Only way is to reinstall your GTA SA. (From what I can say)

And don't tell me you don't have the setup agai, you can download GTA SA Installations from -you know where-

Kay kay,

Wait, let me make another user in windows and try to run.,.

Watts.
2nd September 2013, 06:24 AM
Kay kay,

Wait, let me make another user in windows and try to run.,.

That won't help you lol, its your GTA files that's having the problem, not the windows software user-related.

Dylan DiVittorio
2nd September 2013, 06:28 AM
That won't help you lol, its your GTA files that's having the problem, not the windows software user-related.

So, what you really trying to say me is that i am terribly fucked up.

Justin Fakie
2nd September 2013, 06:37 AM
Do you have the gta_sa.exe process running? Check Task Manager (ctrl+alt+delete)

Dylan DiVittorio
2nd September 2013, 06:44 AM
Do you have the gta_sa.exe process running? Check Task Manager (ctrl+alt+delete)

Nope, as i told it closes.

Justin Fakie
2nd September 2013, 06:57 AM
Wait what? Did you check Task Manager? If you didn't, do so and end the process.
I don't get what you said lol

Dylan DiVittorio
2nd September 2013, 07:04 AM
Wait what? Did you check Task Manager? If you didn't, do so and end the process.

I know what you are saying and i check it and there is no process of gta sa.
(ikr how to use task manager, i am not a nub lolz)

Dylan DiVittorio
2nd September 2013, 07:06 AM

I know what you are saying and i check it and there is no process of gta sa.
(ikr how to use task manager, i am not a nub lolz)

DOZER™
2nd September 2013, 07:18 AM
Lol an aimbot and the sobeit files XD. I suggest getting your friend to send you fresh replacement files of the corrupted ones maybe even a new gta3 file. If not the easiest solution is to re download

Dylan DiVittorio
2nd September 2013, 09:10 AM
Problem is we don't know which one of files is corrupted ..

Watts.
2nd September 2013, 02:53 PM
Problem is we don't know which one of files is corrupted ..

R-E-I-N-S-T-A-L-L ~ T-H-E ~ G-A-M-E

It works, really

Jules Winnfield
2nd September 2013, 05:46 PM
Did you install the SDK files when you installed the CLEO4? Most people don't do that.

You probably need a cracked .exe to even run the mod in the first place when you tried playing.

Xavier Malcom
3rd September 2013, 07:36 AM
Reinstall the game with a new directory (not with the one you had last time).

Dylan DiVittorio
3rd September 2013, 08:45 AM
Alright,everything's fixed, i've got setup of game and now its good and as above in a post said, "install sdk", i installed it with cleo and my elm is too working, ty.

Archive it.

Ayan.
3rd September 2013, 10:11 AM
Answered and Archived.