PDA

View Full Version : Radar and Bullet hole mod

Mitko
5th September 2013, 07:57 AM
ok so i was installing radar mod but something is wrong.. this happens
http://i.imgur.com/W2JPOPC.jpg (http://imgur.com/W2JPOPC)

and about the bullet hole , this happens
http://i.imgur.com/HS7Ey53.png (http://imgur.com/HS7Ey53)

can you help me ? :/

Xavier Malcom
5th September 2013, 08:02 AM
Hmm.. To be honest I've never seen these mods before.

Maybe you could provide us with a download file and I can test the modifications myself?

Dill Pickles
5th September 2013, 08:06 AM
The modification itself is quite foreign to me, I've never even heard of it til lthis very mentioning. It may be the modification itself, good quite clearly be that it's faulty. Are you trying this modification with others?

Mitko
5th September 2013, 08:10 AM
i have tryed 4 mods (not same , others) and still the same... ryosuke's radar and bullet hole ... and many more but still the same ...

Steve-O
5th September 2013, 08:13 AM
I had the same problem with the radar mod when I installed it. I assumed I had installed it incorrectly and I just took my backup'ed gta3.img file and replaced all the radar files again using IMGtool. Second time it worked for me and the map looked just fine. I have never tried bullet hole mod so I don't know any tips for that.

Pending helpers

Mathew
5th September 2013, 08:24 AM
>Get alci
>open gta3.img
>rebuild image
>save
you're done

Mitko
5th September 2013, 09:01 AM
tryed million times + Greg_Smith tryed to help me , even got worse @mathew

and steve , i am use Spark IMG tool , is that the problem?

Jack Jenkins
5th September 2013, 09:04 AM
Rebuild archive.
If you're using any kind of IMG tool or Crazy IMG tool, w/e.. there's a button "Rebuild archive"
But for that bullet hole mod, just try searching another one

Jason Rekram
5th September 2013, 11:14 AM
For radar; restore your gta3.img to before you added it with spark. Use alci's and install it.

For bullet holes; Pretty sure you need CLEO4, if not then I don't really know.. All you needed to do was drag and drop all the files from the dl to the gta sa directory.

Bob
6th September 2013, 10:21 AM
I reccomend using Alci's image editor, and re-placing all the radar files at once. imgtool 2.0 didn't work for me, and Alci's did.
And for the bullet hole mod, I suggest you need something else aswell as the img mod such as a cleo save to make it work.
Hope I helped,
Bob

Watson
6th September 2013, 10:45 AM
Awaiting player's response for 24 hours.

Nazim_Cherouana
6th September 2013, 11:31 AM
Try to change you gta3.img with an other one if you don't have gta3.img reinstall your game

Mitko
6th September 2013, 12:31 PM
I reccomend using Alci's image editor, and re-placing all the radar files at once. imgtool 2.0 didn't work for me, and Alci's did.
And for the bullet hole mod, I suggest you need something else aswell as the img mod such as a cleo save to make it work.
Hope I helped,
Bob

i got problem with ALCI's , when i run it , it says "ALCI blablabla stopped working" and thats it , only IMG tool and spark work for me..

Mitko
8th September 2013, 04:49 PM
well okay i got alci and started perfect but when i added the mod files the mod didnt showed when i got ingame , it was like before...

Justin
8th September 2013, 05:23 PM
well okay i got alci and started perfect but when i added the mod files the mod didnt showed when i got ingame , it was like before...

Maybe you forgot to press on the ''save files'' button?
http://puu.sh/4mwdc.jpg

Mitko
9th September 2013, 04:13 AM
Tryed adding them twice and no i didnt forgot....

Khenjie
10th September 2013, 04:54 AM
I've seen this mod before, not the radar. I think you're having an issue with the said "mod" I suggest if its legal that you download updated ones. If that doesn't work, reply here.

Mitko
10th September 2013, 04:59 AM
I've seen this mod before, not the radar. I think you're having an issue with the said "mod" I suggest if its legal that you download updated ones. If that doesn't work, reply here.

tryed 4 differend bullet hole mods ;(

Mitko
10th September 2013, 05:08 AM
For radar; restore your gta3.img to before you added it with spark. Use alci's and install it.

For bullet holes; Pretty sure you need CLEO4, if not then I don't really know.. All you needed to do was drag and drop all the files from the dl to the gta sa directory.

can you send me link for the CLEO 4?:D

Khenjie
10th September 2013, 05:22 AM
tryed 4 differend bullet hole mods ;(

Please quote your posts all at once if it's a one time comment, but on topic.
Try to get a new version of your mod installer and/or update it.

Ryan Crowley
10th September 2013, 07:50 AM
If this wasn't mention above:

You don't need no cleo4 shit for bullet hole mod like someone said up there ^.

It's a simply drag and drop the .dll file into your GTA SA Directory.

If you have a shitty mod that says you need CLEO 4 then just get a better one that doesn't require it. But yeah, mine is just a .dll file that I drag into the directory.

Matt_Damon
10th September 2013, 08:46 AM
Use the CLEO mod.

Mitko
11th September 2013, 07:08 AM
answered , you can close this i will remove bullet hole , and as for the radar , it works perfect now :) thanks all !

Ayan.
11th September 2013, 08:19 AM
Answered and Archived.