PDA

View Full Version : Help with mods

Chibs
6th September 2013, 03:29 PM
Was wondering how can i install tunable car mods, cars that have different paintjobs, dumpers and that kinda stuff, you know what i mean.

Apollo
6th September 2013, 03:32 PM
You plug them into your gta3.img then install them, if you're looking for some, I found a great one on the youtube! You put all the files into the gta3.img I know they may look a bit "funky" but trust me. If you need more help contact me on skype dylan.tresselt.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPcftynvazQ

Chibs
6th September 2013, 03:34 PM
All the files that come with the mod, just toss them in the gta3.img using any program that allows you to install them such as img tool or spark?

Apollo
6th September 2013, 03:37 PM
All the files that come with the mod, just toss them in the gta3.img using any program that allows you to install them such as img tool or spark?

Well I would not use spark, use something like Alci or .IMG tool because spark has some problems when you add a lot of mods at one time. But yes all those funky files with "_" in them those are the "bumper/spoilers" for each car, Post the file names and I'll tell you if too ad them. Make a backup then add all those files if you want, then if that doesn't work restore the back up.

Chibs
6th September 2013, 03:44 PM
Mitsubishi Lancer V8 Tunable:
CrargeSpeed(Folder)> exh_A_s, dff,exh_A_s.dff, rbmp_a_s.dff, rf_a_s.dff, wg_l_a_s.dff, wg_r_a_s.dff.
C-WEST9Folder)> exh_c_s.dff, fbmp_c_s.dff, rbmp_c_s.dff, rf_c_s.dff, rf_c_s.dff, wg_l_c_s.dff, wg_r_c_s.dff.
EVO no SPL(Folder)>evo8 no sppl.dff.
VeilSide(Folder)>exh_a_s.dff, fbmp_a_s.dff, rbmp_a_s.dff, rf_a_s.dff, spl_a_s_b.dff, wg_l_a_s.dff, wg_r_a_s.dff.
Sultan.dff
Sultan.txd
Sultan1.txd
Sultan2.txd
Sultan3.txd

This is all of them.

Chibs
6th September 2013, 04:01 PM
And what is the file Real Mods.sami?

Apollo
6th September 2013, 05:24 PM
Add all those .img into your gta3.img file, and your .sami I think just put that in the directory.

Mitko
7th September 2013, 05:41 AM
you must replace all the mods correctly , if you dont , your car will look like mine's old one :3 http://www.gta-sarp.com/forums/showthread.php?79964-Mod-Question-again <--- Link
BUT if you replace all the mods it will look like this baby --->http://imgur.com/veg1Aos,d5JAV1y,IrxoOA3,0mDUydn,JCrFYRq,4DlmZAd,OO Xpybo,xUNVnlV,VU1dyPe,462sf5i,7gkYOFO,KsOOfAH,7YHF 3oM,faVfzza,Na87cZh,xEgrnCJ,IlLngb3 if you want link i will give it :D

Erylson
7th September 2013, 06:55 AM
Mitsubishi Lancer V8 Tunable:
CrargeSpeed(Folder)> exh_A_s, dff,exh_A_s.dff, rbmp_a_s.dff, rf_a_s.dff, wg_l_a_s.dff, wg_r_a_s.dff.
C-WEST9Folder)> exh_c_s.dff, fbmp_c_s.dff, rbmp_c_s.dff, rf_c_s.dff, rf_c_s.dff, wg_l_c_s.dff, wg_r_c_s.dff.
EVO no SPL(Folder)>evo8 no sppl.dff.
VeilSide(Folder)>exh_a_s.dff, fbmp_a_s.dff, rbmp_a_s.dff, rf_a_s.dff, spl_a_s_b.dff, wg_l_a_s.dff, wg_r_a_s.dff.
Sultan.dff
Sultan.txd
Sultan1.txd
Sultan2.txd
Sultan3.txd

This is all of them.

I got same mods like this, but i only installed the paintjob, C-West Parts, ChargeSpeed parts, using Spark. It's a easy dragging files.

Anyways the reason it's 3 parts 'cuz you can choose what you want in the four part set. And the EVO no SPL ((means no spoiler extra)) is another car model, no extra like the default spoiler.

Promise me that would work, choose between ChangeSpeed and VeilSide.

Maxi
7th September 2013, 07:56 AM
You need IMG tool (Search on google) and open up gta3.img, Before you make any changes, Make sure you make a backup for gta3.img because some mods give problems in game, so you may need the original one later, After you open gta3.img using IMG tool, Start to Import the mod files into gta3.img and then your done.

Watson
8th September 2013, 10:16 AM
Awaiting player's response for 24 hours.

Dustin Keys
8th September 2013, 12:20 PM
.sami does not go in your directory! It stays where it is. SAMI (San Andreas Mod Installer) is a program that will automatically install mods for you. All you have to do is download the program and double click the .sami file. Everything should install correctly. And if it doesn't SAMI comes with an uninstall feature as it automatically keeps backups.

Watson
9th September 2013, 06:27 PM
Inactive.
VM me if you want this back.