PDA

View Full Version : Can not take SS

_Pako_
10th September 2013, 11:18 AM
Sup, after I installed windows 8, I can not take Screenshots, whenever I press F8, it tellin me "Unable to save Screenshot". If it happened to you too, please post a reply here, thanks.

Watson
10th September 2013, 11:20 AM
Use fraps to take ss, it's because of windows 8.

Rigby
10th September 2013, 11:24 AM
i told you windows 8 is no good.

Quintensse
10th September 2013, 11:25 AM
Man why you use Windows 8, it's so shitty...

Mathew
10th September 2013, 11:45 AM
Uhh you're not helping him,postwhore somewhere else not on the helping section,where people actually need help....

OT: Pako get any video recording software,they can take screenshots,or get something like puu.sh,its easy,and it uploads pictures automaticlly.

Nightmaid
10th September 2013, 11:51 AM
Man why you use Windows 8, it's so shitty...

Ban evading AND disrespecting Windows 8? Bad mistake...

ot: it is NOT because of Windows 8, do not give false answers to players.

SkrilleX
10th September 2013, 11:53 AM
i told you windows 8 is no good.

stop lying i told u that

Justin
10th September 2013, 11:54 AM
Windows 8 sucks man, 7 fo' life.
Just use fraps or something.

_Pako_
10th September 2013, 11:54 AM
Uhh you're not helping him,postwhore somewhere else not on the helping section,where people actually need help....

OT: Pako get any video recording software,they can take screenshots,or get something like puu.sh,its easy,and it uploads pictures automaticlly.

So, bro, If I frap something, I can extract photos from the video?

Nightmaid
10th September 2013, 11:57 AM
So, bro, If I frap something, I can't extract photos from the video?

fraps comes with a feature for taking screenshots. i'm just saying that this problem isn't because of win8, as i had it and the screenshot feature was working just fine

Rigby
10th September 2013, 12:00 PM
Ban evading AND disrespecting Windows 8? Bad mistake...

ot: it is NOT because of Windows 8, do not give false answers to players.

it is because of Windows 8, holmes, it's a true answer and we'll all have to deal with it. even Pako can prove before installing Windows 8, he could do as many screenshots as his Documents folder could count. windows 8 is a good operating system, we all agree with that, but it haves his ups and downs, and sadly it haves a big down for the lazy SAMP players that don't want to get fraps.

_Pako_
10th September 2013, 12:03 PM
Well, for example, Mohamed Taher( a player ) has win8 and he can take SS, I don't think this is because of win8...

Nightmaid
10th September 2013, 12:03 PM
it is because of Windows 8, holmes, it's a true answer and we'll all have to deal with it. even Pako can prove before installing Windows 8, he could do as many screenshots as his Documents folder could count. windows 8 is a good operating system, we all agree with that, but it haves his ups and downs, and sadly it haves a big down for the lazy SAMP players that don't want to get fraps.

and i can say that i had windows 8, it has no downs apart from it being a microsoft product and it doesn't prevent you from taking screenshots as i was able to take them. and i WILL be able to take them again when i get my win8 back.

_Pako_
10th September 2013, 12:28 PM
Yo guys, I found the problem... I must have the highest resolution to take screenshots, look at the picture, I changed the resolutions and only with the biggest one worked, fuck this shit.... thanks anyways for your opinions guys! That means it is not a window problem! WINDOWS 8 FTW!
http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/8332/oh89.png

Harry Slice
10th September 2013, 12:29 PM
I had the same.

Change your resolution.

Emily Grey
10th September 2013, 12:32 PM
It is because of windows 8, I'm not sure what causes it but this is how you can fix it.

Right click your desktop, click screen resolution

http://i.minus.com/i7PSBRIbKQRfa.png

Now the screen resolution box will pop up, take that number that is recommended, and take note of it

http://i.minus.com/ipPSfqDBchTDR.png

Go ahead and load up GTA SA, press ESC, options, display, advanced, set your resolution to the same exact resolution windows 8 runs at.

I have windows 8 (im on my w7 netbook, none the less) i have the same issue, this is the only way I've ever fixed it. I never wanted to bother pirating FRAPs and i certainly didn't want to buy it or use the trial. Let me know if this doesn't work and I'll try to teamview you and help you.

Yo guys, I found the problem... I must have the highest resolution to take screenshots, look at the picture, I changed the resolutions and only with the biggest one worked, fuck this shit.... thanks anyways for your opinions guys! That means it is not a window problem! WINDOWS 8 FTW!
http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/8332/oh89.png

I just saw this post, I guess this is answered then..

Answered&Archived.