PDA

View Full Version : A Question on Moneyfarming/transfering Through Accounts

Ralph Scopo
16th September 2013, 01:09 AM
I play on two different accounts, Vincenzo Soricelli and Ralph Scopo. So on my main account, Vincenzo Soricelli, I have about 13 mil that I want to switch over to Ralph Scopo. Vincenzo still has 323 playing hours, while Ralph Scopo has 164 playing hours. And recently, due to my Fire Marshal position in the LSFMD, I have been playing on Ralph all the time. Therefore, I haven't played on Vincenzo in quite some time. Im almost sure that the rules say that money from a main account to an alt account is not moneyfarming. If this is true, would I be able to transfer the money from Vincenzo to Ralph? Everything would obviously be RPed, and SSs will be taken as proof just in case. I just wanted to make sure that I can do it before I do something stupid to get myself banned.

If it helps, I have SSs of each account's most recent stats. Each were taken today.
Ralph's recent stats: http://i1344.photobucket.com/albums/p658/lnacci/sa-mp-442_zps6b14cec6.png
Vincenzo's recent stats: http://i1344.photobucket.com/albums/p658/lnacci/sa-mp-445_zpsb241aa7a.png

Sweety
16th September 2013, 01:18 AM
Main account to Alt account = Allowed
Alt accuont to Main Account = Not allowed.

There we go.

It was already stated by an administrator if i'm right.

Kristian
16th September 2013, 01:19 AM
If you want to do so, is my guess to try to /report in game and ask an admin for permission to do so. Try to PM an administrator about it, you might get a more detailed and understandable answer from them.

Shizzy Crowley
17th September 2013, 06:12 AM
As long its not a new account its fine..

Batman.
17th September 2013, 07:13 AM
Main account to Alt account = Allowed
Alt accuont to Main Account = Not allowed.

There we go.

It was already stated by an administrator if i'm right.

Purge said somewhere that you can indeed transfer money from your alt to your main, but only if it's money that you have earned. As in not the starting 30 grand you get from the server.

Watson
17th September 2013, 02:19 PM
Awaiting player's response for 24 hours.

Dustin Keys
18th September 2013, 08:23 PM
Closed