PDA

View Full Version : How can i make my own Holster mod?

Khalifaa
21st September 2013, 07:35 PM
Well, i do have a holster mod right now, but i want to move the guns or something like that, anybody knows how to do that? (( Don't say usless stuff like www.google.com or www.youtube.com, i've been searching in there for hours ))

Rahma
22nd September 2013, 08:08 AM
Yeah, I've been googling around to check the download link of the Holster Mod.
Try to check on our forums, at the modification section > Misc. Probably someone's put a link that you can download for a Holster Mod.

Khalifaa
22nd September 2013, 08:45 AM
Yeah, I've been googling around to check the download link of the Holster Mod.
Try to check on our forums, at the modification section > Misc. Probably someone's put a link that you can download for a Holster Mod.
I know how to install/download holster mod, it was the first mod i had, i just wanna know how i can change the place of the spas-12, becuse yesterday i watched a youtube video, and there was a guy, he made his own holster mod, he changed the weapon place and everything, like his spas-12 was on his leg, and etc... i just want to know how i can do that.

Rahma
22nd September 2013, 08:51 AM
I think, it depends on how many weapons you got.
Try to get some weapons, and see. I'm not really sure if there's a guide to make our own holster mod.

Chibs
23rd September 2013, 04:51 AM
Requires a lot of skill to do it from what i know, you have to use two or three different programs so it's not easy to do it, it's best if you search for a guide on youtube or browse our modifications forum and than ask someone who crates mods, maybe he'll be able to help you.

Khalifaa
23rd September 2013, 08:50 AM
You can close this, and thanks Rahma and Ray :)

Ayan.
23rd September 2013, 09:38 AM
Answered and Archived.