PDA

View Full Version : Question about the HA

Duck
29th September 2013, 02:52 PM
Is it hard to become a hitman in sarp? and lets say someone gets blacklisted and everyone in the HA gets kicked because maybe like pg or mg or some shit like that will the person still be blacklisted? please answer both of these questions!

Roy.Jenkins
29th September 2013, 02:56 PM
It depends how you roleplay experiances, if you're a good one, you have a good chanse to join Hitman Agency. Remember, you need to be handpicked by the director to be able to join the Hitman Agency.

If you are blacklisted from Hitman Agency, i think it stays there forever. Untill you get a character kill or a name change.

Nightmaid
29th September 2013, 03:02 PM
The hitman blacklist is OOC, CK or a namechange wouldn't get you out of it. Even if the faction was purged, the blacklist stays unedited.

Sindre
29th September 2013, 03:04 PM
Yes, it is ridiculously easy to join the Hitman Agency and you would still be blacklisted of the agency was purged.

Sins
29th September 2013, 03:11 PM
Yes, it is ridiculously easy to join the Hitman Agency and you would still be blacklisted of the agency was purged.

Whaaat?

Yeah but it's not ridculously but yeah it's easy not that hard Just RP to max and you will get in don't worry and yeah if you in the blacklist i believe you won't able to ever join again as they said above

Cranium™
29th September 2013, 03:28 PM
Its fairly easy to get into the HA, especially if you know the Direc./V.Direc.

As for the blacklist that's OOC, and wont be removed as said above.

Batman.
29th September 2013, 03:30 PM
Everyone that says ' RP to your maximum potential ' is lying. They all know the truth that you have to asslick. YES THAT'S RIGHT LADIES AND GENTLEMEN.. Lick the Director's ass, and some of the members and you're in.

Duck
29th September 2013, 03:53 PM
But some people are giving me other answers so....

Duck
29th September 2013, 03:54 PM
How do you even get blacklisted?

Kristian
29th September 2013, 04:08 PM

One example is to try to apply for the usergroup and putting in the reason "FUCK YOUR MOM SHE GOT A DICK OLLOLOLOLOL", or to reveal hitmen, I believe.

Watson
30th September 2013, 05:31 AM
Awaiting player's response for 24 hours.

Darrell
30th September 2013, 05:11 PM
the people who said getting into ha is easy probably haven't even gotten in it (not including sindre)

but really the way to join is if you're lucky enough to have a friend in the agency who'll recommend you and you rp well.

Sindre
30th September 2013, 05:17 PM

Revealing hitmen, two friends contracting eachother just to killz0r hitmen, avoiding hitmen by MG and the list goes on!

Watson
1st October 2013, 05:03 PM
Inactive.
VM me if you want this back.