PDA

View Full Version : becoming admin

Gerald P Hamilton
29th September 2013, 11:20 PM
what are my chances of becoming my admin? if i wanted to become admin what level what you do you recommend to be? how would i get admin does admin have to say you are good player and be like i want you to be admin? if i were recommended level what are my chances of being selected?

Apollo
29th September 2013, 11:22 PM
Well, I say be in the community for a long time, gain some respect, be a nice person and keep on playing, you won't get admin right when you join.

Gerald P Hamilton
29th September 2013, 11:50 PM
i know i not admin right away but i thinking that i might stay in the community for a while. i want to know the requirements and chances of admin.

Fook
29th September 2013, 11:57 PM
There is no level requirement, however you must be in the community for one to two years and be known for the good actions you have done during the time you spent here, everything that you have done for community (that starts as leading the best family, improving factions and goes to being a community helper/senior/head and other "staff related" positions you might be in).
Whether you were recognized by the mentioned things you might have more chances to be recommend and be a subject in their discussion, furthermore when you think that you are ready to be an admin you can fill an administrator application and they will then decide regarding your acceptance or not.

Therefore, it will be hard.

Dustin Keys
29th September 2013, 11:58 PM
http://www.gta-sarp.com/forums/misc.php?do=form&fid=15

Gerald P Hamilton
30th September 2013, 12:00 AM
what are the recommended requirements to write the app?

Gerald P Hamilton
30th September 2013, 12:03 AM
alright scratch that comment above me i didn't read the other one

Fook
30th September 2013, 12:05 AM
At least a one and a half year to two years veteran in the community, past history in the community helpers team (or any other related position such as development team), known as an example for the community and a decent faction/families history.

By following the requirements above doesn't mean that you will be an admin (they are simply recommended), there are other factors involved.

Watson
30th September 2013, 05:32 AM
Awaiting player's response for 24 hours.

Ayan.
1st October 2013, 09:26 AM
Inactive, CLOSED .
Contact any of the section moderators if you want this re-opened .