PDA

View Full Version : How to join the Hitman Agency

Malakhov
2nd October 2013, 02:10 PM
Hello, my name is Dmitiry Malakhov. I have a question.

I really want to know how to join the ''Hitman Agency''
I am searching a long time for the answer.

Riversparks
2nd October 2013, 02:14 PM
Get known within the server, Become a "Very good" RP'r. Try to meet new people. Be respected within the server and don't be a rule breaker. That might get you in. Hope this sorta helped you out.

Verone
2nd October 2013, 02:21 PM
Play Hitman absulution.

Ok joke.
The best way to join HA is RP at public area like GYM.
Get notice by players/Admins/hitmans.
Do hard RP. Never get arrest and dont reval your name. Be cool with people. RP everything what you do
Like siting in car,jumping over the fence, handshake etc

Mr.Silver
2nd October 2013, 02:57 PM
asslick, and its not even a joke.

Nathan
2nd October 2013, 02:58 PM
asslick, and its not even a joke.

Actually it depends on the leader if you know him well or are friends In real life, Also You have to Rp to the max.

Sinny
2nd October 2013, 03:29 PM
There are various ways you could get into Hitmen Agency

• RP out to max
• Prove yourself to the server and become known to some hitmen
• ASSLICK

The most prefered ways are RP'ing to the max with the known hitmen's.
and if that doesn't work, ASSLICK your way up, very unfortunate to say but yes, ASSLICK works well.
Note* Never ever take the name of Hitmen Agency in the public and never ask for it or RP as hitman without being one..

Regards,
Sonny Clemente(Sinny)

Chibs
2nd October 2013, 03:38 PM
Ass lick is not the way to get in, don't listen to these guys.

All you have to do is join a family for starters, get known around the community, role play at your best level in the mean time and achieve a high rank in the family you are going to join, stay loyal to it because that's the most important part here, the hitmen don't recruit everyone but they do recruit the people who are good at role play and loyal.
All you have to do is after you achieve this, either leave the family and try to join the agency by role play at public areas, i suggest you role play some kind of a special character, a unique one and get noticed, from what i believe that's what the directors like, unique role play around the server, or another option is stay into the family till the end of it and join later, your choice.

Hope this helped you, good luck.

Mr.Silver
2nd October 2013, 03:43 PM
Thats why you wasn't a hitman Ray! with ur RP and knowledge.
u should asslick a bit.

Joris
2nd October 2013, 04:05 PM
Asslick and then get handpicked.

Wasi
2nd October 2013, 04:13 PM
Simple way : Be known at server, RP at your Max, keep asslicking every time and get handpicked

Mausi Homeland
2nd October 2013, 04:23 PM
RP at your max, and try to get in contact with ohter high skilled RP'rs, because If they get in, they know you can RP Good aswell and could make the path towards the agency for you.
(Never been in it sadly, but i think this is the right way)

Verone
2nd October 2013, 04:26 PM
So by seeing all those posts about asslicking you want to say Bob Cool asslicked too??
tards its not about asslicking thats not admin team.
Its about Roleplay

Kelvin
2nd October 2013, 05:43 PM
How to become hitman? You probably won't because the hitman agency usually invites players who have been here for more than a year. Anyway, to become one make a lot of people mad ic'ly, and they will eventually end up contracting you. Then just do Hardcore RP from there with anyone you meet because you don't know which are the hitmens and which aren't. Let the hitman kill you by the way, don't try to avoid it by PG'ing/MG'ing. So basically, make a lot of people mad ic'ly - get contracted - rp with hitman(rinse and repeat) - get invited(maybe..).

Hope I helped, bye!

Yama™
2nd October 2013, 08:21 PM
actually no have friends in HA that can reccomend u
thats how u really get in

Alvaro Armarti
2nd October 2013, 09:56 PM
Role-play hard as fuck, be known and just have a good reputation on the server, like never rulebreak..

Sometimes this method doesn't work, you might be just shit outta luck man.

I wish you luck

Cartorious.
3rd October 2013, 12:36 AM
Well, first of all ignore those who said "asslick". Hitman Agency is a very serious faction that will pick serious and good players only. I think at your currently level it's impossible because you're still new atm but of course that you can Roleplay your kills and all other shit. You have to know a big knowledge of Roleplay, and act with that Roleplay also. Be known and with the time when someone of the HA will notice you, and then you will have a chance maybe.

Pending player.

Nick
3rd October 2013, 01:07 AM
1. gud rp, the very obvious thing you need
2. don't ask for it
3. maturity, i doubt the agency needs a member that uses /b with caps too much, like that bank robber youknowwho
4. do not rulebreak
5. be here for quite a while, get noticed in the community, usually by helping in the forums and RPs with people around the server

and remember, as in good rp, it doesn't mean "long /me's and /do's in one hand movement", it means that you can roleplay various things

Luke Shiels
3rd October 2013, 04:45 AM
do wut i did, suck so much peepee it worked got invite 3 times~

Khenjie
3rd October 2013, 06:09 AM
Asslicking has nothing to do with striving to join an elite faction here. Don't take their advice to asslick, there are many ways.

I suggest you play a lot in our community first. After that, you'll have increased chances of getting noticed. But that's not the final stage, I think that you need to have a valuable piece of information regarding basic server rules and about roleplay. Not just long ass /me and /do lines, it's also good if you know intimidating dialects and you can be trusted by people. They follow the rule of "Omerta", correct me if I'm wrong. But don't lose hope when trying to get noticed by the Director or either the Vice, just be super enthusiastic about roleplay, and fuck them guys saying that asslicking is the way.

JamesAzure
3rd October 2013, 06:18 AM
I'd suggest doing some unique role-play activities, building up a strong and profound character in game. You see people hopping factions and hopping families, that thing never works. Be loyal to your family, have a unique profile IG like you should be clear as to what you want to role-play as maybe a loyal soldier, maybe a known drug lord, maybe a civilian. I don't know, just be unique at what you do, do not rule-break and be as smart and wise you can while you talk to people IG. This is what the agency certainly likes, at-least that is what I hope.

Hope I helped, and good luck, maybe you can get into the agency if you follow some simple things. :)

Paul_Wall_BABY
3rd October 2013, 07:28 AM
You guys are joke saying "RP to the max,be known" blah blah blah. The actual RP level of hitmans is low as fuck, players level 1 can RP better than those hitmans (personal experience). Also as soon as they get invited to HA they lower their RP to under-light RP which is sad because they think they got invited and lay low which they shouldn't. To sum it up indeed you gotta asslick hard and i mean very hard and also obviously be friend with HA memebers so they can recommend you and get you invited

Mr.Alem
3rd October 2013, 07:54 AM
Hah, I love it how people are copying Ray Styles so the hitman director could like their posts. Yeah, this is answered I believe.

Ryan Crowley
3rd October 2013, 08:24 AM
You idiots.

It's about friends - not Roleplay.

Watson
3rd October 2013, 10:49 AM
Awaiting player's response for 24 hours.

anthony-
3rd October 2013, 12:45 PM
What nigga ryan said... sad but true :/

Sarcon
3rd October 2013, 05:55 PM
You idiots.

It's about friends - not Roleplay.

This ^, people with the most terrible English and RP skills have been able to get in, so just make lots of friends.

Duck
3rd October 2013, 09:19 PM
How do you asslick?

Storms
3rd October 2013, 09:47 PM
Get noticed in the communty, roleplay heavy all the time around alot of players. Maybe an Hitman off duty might see you & ask you to join.

Sarcon
3rd October 2013, 11:28 PM
How do you asslick?

Take people's sides on everything.

Hassan Ashas
3rd October 2013, 11:50 PM
Be a Friend of SARP, that's it

Ryan Crowley
4th October 2013, 04:00 AM
It's not just asslick but you can be general friends with people.

I got offered Vice-Director in a full HA when I was just Roleplaying something like LSFMD. I'd say its more friends over asslick since HA are used to asslickers.

Sindre
4th October 2013, 05:11 AM
It depends on the Director really, some of them invites asslickers and friends *cough* Jay Brookside *cough* and some of them actually invites roleplayers.

Emily Grey
4th October 2013, 10:50 AM
Inactive post (poster hasn't responded in 24 hours, and loads of answers). Archived. If the original poster wants this reopened PM me or another moderator of this section.