PDA

View Full Version : HA

Lucas Maxwell
4th October 2013, 03:23 PM
One question about HA.
Every time your going to kill someone with a knife, do you have to RP it or not, ive seen many not RPing it

Alexei
4th October 2013, 03:26 PM
It has to be roleplayed, of course. However, I think if the Hitman kills them from behind then a /do isn't needed. You'd, as usual, need a /do if the kill is any other way (knife's thrown at the victim, stabbed their leg to keep them alive, etc.)

Lucas Maxwell
4th October 2013, 03:27 PM
So Basicly your saying, when youre stabbing someone from behind you dont need to Roleplay it?

Alexei
4th October 2013, 03:28 PM
So Basicly your saying, when youre stabbing someone from behind you dont need to Roleplay it?

No, I'm saying many don't use a /do AFTER roleplaying their /me seeing as it's kind of impossible for the victim to escape from it. However, I've also seen some use a /me (as usual) then ask on /do if they succeed.
I think both ways are correct and ultimately, it depends on the Hitman.

Emily Grey
4th October 2013, 03:30 PM

Unfortunately, they can stab you in the neck and kill you without giving you a chance to respond (or without roleplaying it at all) because it's allowed, but not under every single circumstance. If there is good reason why the hitman may not be able to do his action (maybe there's security in the room, or something), he needs to post a /do. Your question really does vary on the specific situation.

Steve-O
4th October 2013, 03:30 PM
Hitmen always roleplay their kills starting from gathering the information on the suspect and tracking them down etc. The actual action of slitting your throat isn't usually RPed. Hitmen usually go behind their target after convincing him and then scriptwisely knife without roleplaying. And I've seen some FCs against hitmen for that but they have all been closed so no, they don't have to RP the actual knife stab.

Lucas Maxwell
4th October 2013, 03:31 PM
Probably the most basic hitman use is a knife and C4 right?

Dill Pickles
4th October 2013, 03:33 PM
One question about HA.
Every time your going to kill someone with a knife, do you have to RP it or not, ive seen many not RPing it

roleplay - playing the role or acting a/your character in every given situation. He's "roleplaying" by just being there, planning his way of attack and killing you.

If you're talking about /me's and /do's being "roleplay", then stop right there, and be sure to teach all your buddies that think /me is roleplay. The commands /me and /do are used to display your actions, sometimes both physically and mentally (but of course verbally for you to read). You can use /me to display the way your character is and how he developed into the way he is now aswell. A good roleplayer, in my opinion is someone who can give you a brief yet detailed short story in a few sentences. It helps to use /me and display as much of yourself as possible.

Pending players response.

Lucas Maxwell
4th October 2013, 03:38 PM
Archived

Luke Shiels
4th October 2013, 04:21 PM
well it used to be

is the faggot doesn't rp the hitman doesn't need to rp

dunno if its changed

using the knife "apparently" didn't need to be roleplayed because there's no way a dude can dodge a knife, "apparently"
but normally it was roleplayed, even if it was a little /me but that's when i used to be in the ha, maybe its changed?

Sindre
4th October 2013, 04:25 PM
If the victim is a half decent roleplayer then it should be roleplayed, but yeah I haven't in the HA in ages so I don't really know how shit works anymore.

Ayan.
4th October 2013, 04:34 PM
Answered and Archived.