PDA

View Full Version : About CJ Skin

_Pako_
6th October 2013, 04:16 AM
Here is my problem. I can't mod CJ Skin, it's cj.dff and txd but I can't mod it.

June Shady
6th October 2013, 04:55 AM
Being a person who knows about CJ cause that's my skin :P you can only edit his actual models (his face. arms. legs, etc.) and current attire in the player.img file located in the models folder.

In the actual game of GTA San Andreas you can change your clothes for CJ via a clothes store like Binco. Sadly, SAMP does not have a feature to allow you to take the CJ model and go change and add those clothing in a store but this is an alternative method.

There are files around the internet that you can download for his face and clothes to make him look HD but, he is not an actual SKIN like the normal ped skin. With he normal ped skins you can simply move over the txt files and etc. But CJ has his own parts. Think of him as a Mr. Potato Head, you can add and take pieces from him. The only thing I was able to do so far is change his normal clothes which is the vest.txd, jeansdenim.txd and some other file for his shoes (I cant remember at the moment) to other outfits that are already in the game itself. For example, the white tank top he wears file is named vest.txd, the black tank top is blackvest.txd simply rename the black tank top to vest.txd and there you got a black tanktop. This is what my CJ looks like:

http://i1272.photobucket.com/albums/y387/Judah_Easley/sa-mp-055_zps5266da29.png

Don't try to change his tank top to a shirt or anything because the tank top is made a certain way for CJ's model and it makes all the shirts look like this deformed tucked in thing. If you try this anyway you will see what I mean. I hoped I helped some if any.

_Pako_
6th October 2013, 05:31 AM
I want this skin, it is possible?

http://imageshack.us/a/img836/7507/m7bc.png

Chibs
6th October 2013, 06:31 AM
If the skin has .dff and .txd files no, but if his parts are made one by one, like arms.txd/dff and bandana.txd/dff than you can as said by Judah above.

Hassan Ashas
6th October 2013, 11:09 PM
Being a person who knows about CJ cause that's my skin :P you can only edit his actual models (his face. arms. legs, etc.) and current attire in the player.img file located in the models folder.

In the actual game of GTA San Andreas you can change your clothes for CJ via a clothes store like Binco. Sadly, SAMP does not have a feature to allow you to take the CJ model and go change and add those clothing in a store but this is an alternative method.

There are files around the internet that you can download for his face and clothes to make him look HD but, he is not an actual SKIN like the normal ped skin. With he normal ped skins you can simply move over the txt files and etc. But CJ has his own parts. Think of him as a Mr. Potato Head, you can add and take pieces from him. The only thing I was able to do so far is change his normal clothes which is the vest.txd, jeansdenim.txd and some other file for his shoes (I cant remember at the moment) to other outfits that are already in the game itself. For example, the white tank top he wears file is named vest.txd, the black tank top is blackvest.txd simply rename the black tank top to vest.txd and there you got a black tanktop. This is what my CJ looks like:

http://i1272.photobucket.com/albums/y387/Judah_Easley/sa-mp-055_zps5266da29.png

Don't try to change his tank top to a shirt or anything because the tank top is made a certain way for CJ's model and it makes all the shirts look like this deformed tucked in thing. If you try this anyway you will see what I mean. I hoped I helped some if any.
^^^^^^

June Shady
7th October 2013, 01:53 AM
I want this skin, it is possible?

http://imageshack.us/a/img836/7507/m7bc.png

You can use that skin for any pedestrian model of your choice. But you cannot change the actual CJ model into something like that. So no, not possible to change CJ like that.

Jayson
7th October 2013, 01:57 AM
Judah fully answered this, Saucy June strikes again.
L&A.