PDA

View Full Version : Submit Post [Advanced]

Apollo
6th October 2013, 12:34 PM
Whenever I'm on the forums and I go to submit a post on the a thread ( Doesn't happen for VM's ) It makes me go in advanced to send it. This problem doesn't happen to me when I PM.

I could provide a screen shot of what it tells me.

Watts.
6th October 2013, 01:24 PM
If you have a bit laggy or slow internet, and you click on 'Post Quick Reply' twice or thrice while it's loading, this problem occurs.

Usually, just single click it and wait for it to post up. I once had this problem then I cleared off my cookies and caches of the browser, the problem got fixed and never occurred.

Pending further questions or response.

Apollo
6th October 2013, 05:06 PM
I don't think it's because of my internet, I only click it once and it comes up, it brings me to a new page, saying that my message was too short.

Here is what is says:

http://i.imgur.com/KG3f2xY.png
http://i.imgur.com/V0u45Ck.png

Watts.
6th October 2013, 11:08 PM
You haven't entered any message, even for the screenshot purpose...

Try VMing a forum admin, if they recognize this problem, they might help you, or simply do what I did, clear cookies&caches and you'll be prompted to relog. This might help you as it has helped me once, not sure if this is gonna work for you as well.
Best thing I can say is PM Purge regarding this, as he's great with the forums, inside out.

Kriz
7th October 2013, 12:31 PM
Yeah, the same problem hops in for me time to time. It asks if you want to navigate to another site, I press yes, then it says I cant post a new reply, I must wait 30 seconds between two posts (When I clicked only once), and when I refresh the page, the post actually was posted.

Apollo
7th October 2013, 02:47 PM
You haven't entered any message, even for the screenshot purpose...

Try VMing a forum admin, if they recognize this problem, they might help you, or simply do what I did, clear cookies&caches and you'll be prompted to relog. This might help you as it has helped me once, not sure if this is gonna work for you as well.
Best thing I can say is PM Purge regarding this, as he's great with the forums, inside out.

Yeah I did type a message but when I submitted it, it deleted the message and that thing popped up, I'm PM Purge, thank you for your help though

P.S.; Tried deleting cookie etc..

Apollo
7th October 2013, 08:19 PM
Archive this please, I've just switched browsers for now, I'll re-install chrome later.