PDA

View Full Version : Dead body bags around area 51.

Goldenberg
8th October 2013, 05:39 PM
Hey guys, been a while finding these body bags nearly Area 51 and it's not there anyone, is it removed from samp itself or SARP? incase anyone didn't knew about that => http://en.wikigta.org/wiki/Body_bags_(GTA_San_Andreas)

Jack Jenkins
8th October 2013, 05:45 PM
Yeah it's removed i guess... there's a pit but it's empty, i didnt know about this myself
I though it's just a random pit.
But yeah looks like it was meant for something, you would clearly see that bobcat from a distance.

Maxi
8th October 2013, 06:01 PM
If its gone, I would like to see them bring it back, Would be nice to rp dumping a body there with other body bags.

Storms
8th October 2013, 06:12 PM
I think its been removed.

Emily Grey
8th October 2013, 06:19 PM
Edit - damn i just read the wiki and i guess that isn't from the intro video lol

The body bags are not there because they're either removed on all of SAMP, or SARPs script removes them (never cared to find out which is the case), if you go to singleplayer they'll still be there im sure, and maybe even on other servers.

Awaiting player response - 24 hours.

.John Doe.
8th October 2013, 06:27 PM
Shit, you had to find the bodies I did hide there, ah.

OT, can also easily be added if they lift their asses.

De$hawn
8th October 2013, 06:32 PM
Yeah it's removed i guess... there's a pit but it's empty, i didnt know about this myself
I though it's just a random pit.
But yeah looks like it was meant for something, you would clearly see that bobcat from a distance.

The body bags are from that mission that you kill that cop, and you put him in a bodybag. :3...

Apollo
8th October 2013, 06:39 PM
What a shame they were removed, me and my buddies RPed digging them up and planting them under SASD HQ.

Agent Cole Phelps
8th October 2013, 06:44 PM
This isn't really even an important question to ask... more or less a spam question. The bodies are there, and located in Single Player, and are most likely a filterscript for SARP, as most or if not half of the filter scripts for SARP are off randomly. So that is a reason why the bodies are not there.

House
8th October 2013, 11:18 PM
It's not a filterscript. The body bags were created in the original game. As Emily said, I'm not sure whether we removed them or SAMP altogether.

Goldenberg
9th October 2013, 03:35 AM
Answered, close this pleas.

MethodMan
9th October 2013, 03:47 AM
The dead body bags are a myth. They are from the game, not from the server. Rumors say that they are the black trenchcoat guy or the serial killer's dead bodies dumped in that hole and his bobcat is found there in single player which rumors claim that its the serial killer's car.

Hassan Ashas
9th October 2013, 06:11 AM
Created on original so not are in Multiplayer, that's it :)

Goldenberg
9th October 2013, 06:22 AM
They were in MP in like 0.3e but I havent seen them in update 0.3x

Duck
9th October 2013, 07:44 AM
I've seen it before on SARP, I guess they removed it.