PDA

View Full Version : Problem with GTA V, help?

ammmmy
11th October 2013, 08:09 AM
So i bought GTA V The other day and its been playing fine since yesterday, it keeps saying unrecognized disc on my console and its really getting on my nerves, it takes me 30 mins minimum to get the disc to work, putting it in, then out, in, out etc, i've thourughley checked the disk and there is none, and i mean absoulutely none, scratches. All my other discs play fine? Hmm.

thank you
Web Designing Companies in Banglore (http://www.winclients.in/enquire/Bangalore/Design/Website-Design)

Wasi
11th October 2013, 08:34 AM
Sorry But its not Game/Server Related Question I Think?

King
11th October 2013, 09:18 AM
Lkie joker said its not Game/Server Related Question.

Parker
11th October 2013, 09:48 AM
I'd do what Benjamin said. And you do know that this is for SARP/GTA:SA questions

Laymon
11th October 2013, 06:42 PM
take your reciept and game back to the store

Justin Fakie
11th October 2013, 09:02 PM
Install someone else's disc to your HDD if you have 360. Exchanging a copy can work too.

EDIT: Wow this is just a creative advertisement. He left the link at the bottom. Fucking spammer lol. Not even SARP related Q/A but this is just terrible.

Maxi
11th October 2013, 09:59 PM
Not really Server/Script related but anyways... Just return it from where you got it from, you can also try to reset your console if you can, And try to google your problem, i'm sure you will find something regarding your issue.

Ayan.
12th October 2013, 02:00 AM
Please ask questions related to SARP, not any other stuff.
Closed .