PDA

View Full Version : Money reset.

NiggasBeLike
15th October 2013, 04:50 AM
Well, i just want to know, Is there a money reset coming or not?!!!! just tell us please, last night i spoke with a Executive admin((Won't reveal the name)) and he said there is a big money reset coming, but some other admins and helpers saying its not gonna happen, can someone tell me its coming or not?!?!?!?!

Rahma
15th October 2013, 05:04 AM
Well, i just want to know, Is there a money reset coming or not?!!!! just tell us please, last night i spoke with a Executive admin((Won't reveal the name)) and he said there is a big money reset coming, but some other admins and helpers saying its not gonna happen, can someone tell me its coming or not?!?!?!?!
Not sure though, because the admins need to think hard to decide about it. They know if they do the money reset, it might decrease the playerbase, and some of the players might be leaving.

Josip
15th October 2013, 05:07 AM
Hmmm... you will know everything when the time is right. (Can't reveal details I know.. what's made in admin kitchen, stays in admin kitchen)

NiggasBeLike
15th October 2013, 05:11 AM
Not sure though, because the admins need to think hard to decide about it. They know if they do the money reset, it might decrease the playerbase, and some of the players might be leaving.

Hmmm... you will know everything when the time is right. (Can't reveal details I know.. what's made in admin kitchen, stays in admin kitchen)

Thanks for both responds, and i have a questions, is our Donated toys going to get deleted too if they reset it? and do we get our levels back?

SlenderMan®
15th October 2013, 05:17 AM
Thanks for both responds, and i have a questions, is our Donated toys going to get deleted too if they reset it? and do we get our levels back?

How would a money reset affect custom toys or levels? lololol

what's made in admin kitchen, stays in admin kitchen

Eh I wish they would keep their beans in there... My toilet can't handle much more...

On Topic: They cannot reveal such information as it is not yet decided yet. If the money does in fact reset many higher level players(Including me most likely) Will leave(Again). So it will be a hard choice to make.

NiggasBeLike
15th October 2013, 10:55 AM
How would a money reset affect custom toys or levels? lololol

Eh I wish they would keep their beans in there... My toilet can't handle much more...

On Topic: They cannot reveal such information as it is not yet decided yet. If the money does in fact reset many higher level players(Including me most likely) Will leave(Again). So it will be a hard choice to make.

Dude, i mean, will they like CK is and just give our level back? becuse when they CK you you lose your donated toys in your /inventory ofcourse.

.John Doe.
15th October 2013, 11:09 AM
Dude, i mean, will they like CK is and just give our level back? becuse when they CK you you lose your donated toys in your /inventory ofcourse.

Money reset resets your money, nothing else - Normal Reset resets everything

David Cool
15th October 2013, 11:32 AM
Some players will leave and some might come back back!

Dustin Keys
15th October 2013, 12:06 PM
Pending player - 24 hours.

NiggasBeLike
15th October 2013, 12:16 PM
Close this, thanks for all responds.