PDA

View Full Version : SAMP-problem

Morteza
28th October 2013, 01:31 PM
Hi, today I opened sa-mp and all servers were down, with - ping/0 players, even tried internet and hosted servers but no servers appeared. I can't add any server,or join them.

Read before post please:
- Restarted my modem, nothing happened.
- Restarted my PC ...
- Re-installed sam-mp ...
- Re-installed gta ..

http://i42.tinypic.com/20gectu.jpg

And still have this problem. any idea, before I re-install my windows?

NiggasBeLike
28th October 2013, 01:33 PM
It happned to me too, i just re-installed my SAMP, then restarted my PC and it worked, all other servers that i saved got deleted too.

De$hawn
28th October 2013, 01:37 PM
Hi, today I opened sa-mp and all servers were down, with - ping/0 players, even tried internet and hosted servers but no servers appeared. I can't add any server,or join them.

Read before post please:
- Restarted my PC ...
- Re-installed gta ..

http://i42.tinypic.com/20gectu.jpg

And still have this problem. any idea, before I re-install my windows?

Try reinstalling GTA SA on a different driver or other program files folder. Worked for me.

Emily Grey
28th October 2013, 01:40 PM
I would first try to uninstall and then reinstall SAMP, let me know if that doesn't work.

Morteza
28th October 2013, 02:52 PM
It happned to me too, i just re-installed my SAMP, then restarted my PC and it worked, all other servers that i saved got deleted too.

I tried it 2 times, does not work.

Try reinstalling GTA SA on a different driver or other program files folder. Worked for me.

Currently doing it . I hope this works... thanks anyway.

I would first try to uninstall and then reinstall SAMP, let me know if that doesn't work.

Why you don't read before you post?

Read before post please:
- Restarted my PC ...
- Re-installed gta ..

Emily Grey
28th October 2013, 02:57 PM
I tried it 2 times, does not work.

Currently doing it . I hope this works... thanks anyway.

Why you don't read before you post?
I was replying/reading on an iPhone and I read that you restarted SAMP, my bad just making any effort I can to try and help you, i'll make sure not to do that in the future.

I'd do what Trevor said and see if that helps (since it appears it happened to him), never really heard of anyone having that issue.

I got no idea on this one, sorry man.

Morteza
28th October 2013, 02:59 PM
I was replying/reading on an iPhone and I read that you restarted SAMP, my bad just making any effort I can to try and help you, i'll try not to do that in the future.

I'd do what Trevor said and see if that helps, never really heard of anyone having that issue.

Thanks anyway.

Just did what trevor said... it is not fixed . what the hell is this problem? weird !!!!

Ryan Burton
28th October 2013, 04:31 PM
I kind of had this problem before, you should try deleting the server off your SAMP, then re-adding it.

Morteza
28th October 2013, 05:45 PM
I kind of had this problem before, you should try deleting the server off your SAMP, then re-adding it.

O_o

---

Wtf, I just re-installed my windows and still I have same problem ?:O halp me some one :s

Xavier Malcom
28th October 2013, 09:32 PM
Okay, do any other servers work? Like, do they show the information (ping, ect)?

Pending poster.

Certified
28th October 2013, 09:36 PM
Try re-adding the server.

Justin Fakie
29th October 2013, 12:29 AM
Can you start singleplayer/GTA_SA.exe?

Morteza
29th October 2013, 03:36 AM
Okay, do any other servers work? Like, do they show the information (ping, ect)?

Pending poster.

Try re-adding the server.

Did you even read my post? :)

Go into CMD and release/renew your IP. If that doesn't work, after reinstalling your windows then it's definitely a internet provicer thing, go into your modem and forward every single port, if that doesn't work contact your ISP as they are blocking it.

Quick edit; it's definitely something to do with your modem/router if it's still happening after you reinstall windows, fuck about in there.

If you don't know how to do that go to run, cmd, "ipconfig" default gateway ip, tpye that into a internet browser, google for your admin user/pass for that specific router and just fuck around.

I really don't know how to do these stuff... but I think problem is just about ports, cos I can ping server IP on "Run"

Can you start singleplayer/GTA_SA.exe?

Yes I can. also I have downloaded a new gta and new sa-mp , and still same shit.

---------

Edit: I just opened Sa-MP now and every thing is okay, I don't know how lol, anyway It is solved for now. Thanks for answers..

De$hawn
29th October 2013, 09:32 AM
Did you even read my post? :)

I really don't know how to do these stuff... but I think problem is just about ports, cos I can ping server IP on "Run"

Yes I can. also I have downloaded a new gta and new sa-mp , and still same shit.

---------

Edit: I just opened Sa-MP now and every thing is okay, I don't know how lol, anyway It is solved for now. Thanks for answers..

I recognise this problem from a friend lil brother, this is how he fixed it:

Go to Firewall, check if SA-MP.exe is being blocked, if not, add exceptions to your firewall that indicate to allowing sa-mp.exe to make internet connections. Hope this works

Morteza
29th October 2013, 10:39 AM
I recognise this problem from a friend lil brother, this is how he fixed it:

Go to Firewall, check if SA-MP.exe is being blocked, if not, add exceptions to your firewall that indicate to allowing sa-mp.exe to make internet connections. Hope this works

I tried turn fire wall and windows defender off before, didn't work.
It is fixed, I have no idea how, but my samp works fine now..