PDA

View Full Version : Usage of Tazers - Rush Taze Rule

Dice
11th November 2013, 12:35 PM
Rush Taze Rule

General Information

Most faction members have access to a tazer which enables them to paralyze the player temporarily, therefore this weapon can be abused and used incorrectly. This thread is guidance to provide general information about how to handle the situation correctly.

Rush Taze [RT] - Tazing a player while he/she is aiming or shooting at you..

Once someone rush tazes you, you can make a complaint on the forum [ Player Complaint ] and he will be punished. Try to get evidence of it, because it is difficult to decide on the basis of a picture if one is guilty of rush taze or not. Therefore, try to record the situation.

Rules and General Notes

- If a player receives a weapon in any way while he is at hospital, you are allowed to rush taze him.
- When any person is aiming a weapon or shoots someone, you may taze him from behind.
- You are allowed to rush taze player when he pulls out a gun and shoots at you to prevent being tazed, you can electrify him only the thirdtime he repeats it, the second time he pulls out a gun and shoots you, he will have to surrender; die or be arrested or kill the lawman.
- You are not allowed to taze someone in the water, however the officer can role play catch him, and the suspect will have to comply to the role play else he will be prisoned for "Avoiding Role Play"..
-** If a player is rush tazed by accident and both sides agree OOCly that it was rush taze, then the suspect should get 3 seconds in advantage to continue the chase.
* When the suspect is getting released to keep the chase, everyone at the scene must give him 3 seconds advantage and then start chasing him again.
* You may chase/shoot at the suspect immediately if the suspect was trying to attack you in any way in the three seconds of advantage.

Taze while shooting & Running
If you run from the cop, shoot, then run, shoot, then run, then the cop can rush taze you.

If you have a comment or correction or suggestion, you can post it here.

Verone
11th November 2013, 01:31 PM
What about when the suspect entered in a car then you pressed F to eject him and taze him, i saw many times they said i`ve abused/pged.

Dice
11th November 2013, 02:10 PM
What about when the suspect entered in a car then you pressed F to eject him and taze him, i saw many times they said i`ve abused/pged.

Well, I don't see any reason it would be power game, since when the suspect enter vehicle and you press F to eject him and then taze him, it's allowed, since the character "RP" jacking the vehicle and after that you can taze, seems legit.

Emily Grey
11th November 2013, 04:00 PM
Can you clarify this please? So when can I taze the guy who pulls a gun to avoid being caught? Only the third time?

Pretty sure hes just saying "If you're chasing somebody and they keep pulling out a gun and shooting back to avoid being tazed, you can only taze them after the third time". I think think think maybe but not sure, and that still isn't entirely clear even if that is what's trying to be said, after 3 shots? after 3 withdraws of a gun? wat?

Dice
11th November 2013, 04:04 PM
Still editing the thread and fixing things, but you are right, if the player is keeping switch weapons from fists [ running fast ] to weapon [ avoid getting tazed by cop ] you can taze after the 3rd time.
Example:
Cop chase suspect, the suspect pull Mp5 and shoot cop to avoid getting tazed, it worked, the cop took deagle.
The suspect started run fast again and put back his MP5, and the cop took tazer and chase him, the cop is getting close to the suspect, the suspect takes out MP5 And shoot again at the cop to avoid being tazed, at this time the suspect must fight till death,giveup,kill the cop, he if start run again fast with fists , you can taze him even if he shoot you/

Dice
23rd November 2013, 01:48 AM
Bump, Seems like people still don't know about the update.

Verone
23rd November 2013, 03:27 AM
Well, I don't see any reason it would be power game, since when the suspect enter vehicle and you press F to eject him and then taze him, it's allowed, since the character "RP" jacking the vehicle and after that you can taze, seems legit.

yeah but when he wanted to escape with the car and we car jacked him then taze, they said its "exploiting"
its funny but yea

Reaper™
7th January 2014, 12:57 PM
Some people think, that rush tazing is tazing w/o warning very fast or something. This is here to prove them wrong :)

Rigby
7th January 2014, 01:54 PM
I have a question, is it rushtaze when the dude starts talking, and you taze him while he's talking? that happens in movies a lot, and Dolce did that on me, if that's rushtaze then i'll do a FC from 2012

Kristian
7th January 2014, 02:03 PM
I have a question, is it rushtaze when the dude starts talking, and you taze him while he's talking? that happens in movies a lot, and Dolce did that on me, if that's rushtaze then i'll do a FC from 2012

are you fucking kidding me
ofcourse it's allowed, just watch our for verbal insults!!

Rigby
7th January 2014, 02:34 PM
are you fucking kidding me
ofcourse it's allowed, just watch our for verbal insults!!
pooya nearly prisoned me for that crap, but the dude rage /q'ed

Salvatore
7th January 2014, 02:52 PM
yeah as if..

Jacob_Gonzales
25th March 2014, 01:21 PM
I think its will help allt eh cadets/officers like me and the players that being chased by cops.

JMiller
7th May 2014, 05:58 PM
Taze while shooting & Running
If you run from the cop, shoot, then run, shoot, then run, then the cop can rush taze you.

Yeah, heppend to me today with someone, and he just kept complaining about being RT... anyway, nice guide, will help all the IC rule breakers to understand when some cop taze them it's not always RT..

Makorox
7th May 2014, 08:43 PM
Here's my opinion...If guns are involved, Keep your damn tazer away. (unless he is running and turns and shoots to avoid being tazed) When the hell do you EVER see in real life, a criminal aiming a gun, and he gets tazed. Please, show me a video or something, because that just doesn't happen. A tazer shoots electricity into your body, thus, sending false waves into your hands, feet, etc, making them all tighten. If you're holding a gun with your finger on the trigger, you will shoot until the electricity is done because it will cause your hand to tighten. So, I believe you shouldn't be able to taze someone if they have their gun on a hostages head rply, because it is non-rp as fuck. If tazed, you will pull the trigger, thus, killing the hostage. Then if you try to RP this, the cops will likely /do you to death. (Yes, I'm a cop, but I used to be a criminal so I know.) Then if you go to FC, I can almost guarantee the admin will side with LSPD. The point of SA-RP is to try to simulate real life, and tazing someone with a gun doesn't happen in real life.

Chris_Lacoste
8th May 2014, 02:34 PM
If you want to rob the bank,90% chance that you will get tazed/killed even if you have hostage .See this pic this how bank robbers are holding hostages but leos don't give a fuck they just taze/shoot you and by doing that trigger would be activated by robber and hostage would die and that's not the point but becuase there's 100k award for the killer leos don't give a fuck for hostage they kill everyone.I remember when I was as cop there and someone killed hotage and robbers and just left bank.

Andrew Cool
8th May 2014, 10:58 PM
Still editing the thread and fixing things, but you are right, if the player is keeping switch weapons from fists [ running fast ] to weapon [ avoid getting tazed by cop ] you can taze after the 3rd time.
Example:
Cop chase suspect, the suspect pull Mp5 and shoot cop to avoid getting tazed, it worked, the cop took deagle.
The suspect started run fast again and put back his MP5, and the cop took tazer and chase him, the cop is getting close to the suspect, the suspect takes out MP5 And shoot again at the cop to avoid being tazed, at this time the suspect must fight till death,giveup,kill the cop, he if start run again fast with fists , you can taze him even if he shoot you/

It usually helps to have full sentences with proper dialogue if you're going to convey a message to people, google translate seems to be falling off a bit eh?

Brucey.
9th May 2014, 12:10 PM
It's bullshit to count three times, it should be as simple as this:

You either choose to fight for it or to run, if the suspect starts shooting then he can't be tazed.

However..

If the suspect runs, then when the cop is catching up to him he turns and starts to shoot just to provoke a rushtaze then it should be a legitimate taze since the suspect made the choice to run and is simply taking advantage of the RT rule and should be considered Chickenrunning

Why use a certain amount of gunfights before the taze is allowed? that just sounds very messy and annoying and will result in shitloads of bitching about weather he ran two or three times.. is the cop then expected to supply screenshots of every time he runs aswell as shoots? (6 ss's per situation, happens about 20 times per day and also gives a brief freeze each time you ss's)

You have to fix that.

Joe Grotti
9th May 2014, 12:56 PM
That is OK. But some people just break the RT rule

Josh™
9th May 2014, 09:34 PM
- When any person is aiming a weapon or shoots someone, you may taze him from behind.

I need to ask something here. Maybe my finger is on the trigger while i am aiming on someone, can a LEO taze me from behind and then the trigger would be pulled and the one i am aiming on is dead?

Sam Gideon
9th April 2015, 01:20 PM
why do they?

Luka Hawthorne
8th September 2015, 06:08 AM
Why are they allowed to run around you until they can taze you from behind? That's retarded.

James.
8th September 2015, 06:13 AM
Why are they allowed to run around you until they can taze you from behind? That's retarded.

They aren't its non rp af

Luka Hawthorne
8th September 2015, 06:14 AM
They aren't its non rp af

how come LOL they do that to me every time

James.
8th September 2015, 06:15 AM
how come LOL they do that to me every time
Take fraps, post FC..

VRambo
8th September 2015, 06:48 AM
People don't understand the taze from behind rule hence I shall expand, if a guy has a gun out on a cop that cop can't chicken run and taze from behind, only a /second/ officer may do that. I.e Suspect pulls a gun on Cop, Cop A must pull out a deagle, Cop b must sneak around the suspect and taze him in the back.

Y.G.
8th September 2015, 07:41 AM

no its not bcuz its rp