PDA

View Full Version : Skin Mods

SlenderMan®
25th November 2013, 04:33 AM
Anyone wanna jot up a quick tutorial on how to install skin mods plox. I love you forever

Joris
25th November 2013, 06:32 AM
There should be some on the forums i'm sure of lol.

Jay Westwood
25th November 2013, 07:06 AM
I don't think you will need a video or something since its not something hard.
First.. If you need to replace just 1 mod, its easier to use IMGtool and if you need to make a bulk replace the perfect program is called IMG Manager.
With IMG tool you will need to open the gta3.img with the program, find the file you need to replace, as you click right button and choose replace, then when you did that it will open you a window where i choose the file and do the replacement.IF its skin mod you do the same with the txd files.
2. If you use Img Manager:
You open again the gta3.img when you press "files" and choose option "open". If you want to do bulk replace you got to edit and there is option called "bulk replace". You find the place where the mods are stored and they should be in this folder.If the files aren't in one folder use "import" and find the files. You can mark more than one by pressing Shift+marking it with your mouse. That's it.

If you need help for something else or you didn't understand me feel free to PM and i will make a video tutorial for you.

Krazed
25th November 2013, 08:44 AM
It's really basic but here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1y6L70TA-YU

Emily Grey
25th November 2013, 03:26 PM
Video above should cover it all, let us know if you're able to install your skin mods!

Awaiting player response - 24 hours.

Watson
26th November 2013, 09:37 PM
Inactive.
VM me if you want this back.