PDA

View Full Version : Not sure if this goes here, but here it is anyways.

John_Will
29th November 2013, 06:49 PM
Okay, so I installed CLEO 4 Library, and ELM 9.1. I am 99% sure I am doing it correctly. But after I install ELM, and try and join a server I get a popup that reads "[SA] Interface editor. ERROR!" Then is says that this version of gta_sa.exe is not supported. Then it says "Try to turn of 'ChechExeVersion' param in the ini file." I have no idea what that is or how to do that. So if anyone can help me please post any suggestions or ideas.

-Jeff Coliony

Austin Meadows
29th November 2013, 06:50 PM
Moved.

Joseph Kennedy
29th November 2013, 07:31 PM
I guess you should delete them. The ELM is probably fucked up, reinstall your game if deleting them does not work.

John_Will
30th November 2013, 11:45 AM
I tried re installing everything ELM CLEO GTA and SAMP and tried doing it again and the same thing happens.

McCarty
30th November 2013, 01:30 PM
Your ELM may be corrupted, I suggest you to download the good one(they're usually on Youtube not Google).

NiggasBeLike
30th November 2013, 01:31 PM
Try to search for "how to install ELM mod gta sa" and obviousely there is a link under the toturial, download the ELM mod from the toturial you watched.

SlenderMan®
30th November 2013, 01:54 PM
I ended giving up. No matter what one I tried my computer wouldn't run it. So this may be your issue as well.

John_Will
1st December 2013, 12:18 AM
I've tried uninstalling Cleo and elm and re installing multiple times nothing seems to work so I'll just play without them. Thanks for giving suggestions anyways guys.

Samuel
1st December 2013, 07:38 AM
Maybe you installed it not correctly, I could install it for you if you have teamviewer.

Jay Westwood
1st December 2013, 08:28 AM
I sometimes recieve this message too when i try to enter in SARP, but i re-enter again and just remove this notification.
From me the problem comes from the hud mod i use, but from you i think you should re-install or just remove ELM...

Ayan.
2nd December 2013, 04:53 PM
Inactive, CLOSED.
Contact any of the section moderators if you want this re-opened.