Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    In-Game Name(s)
    Papa Revere
    Post Thanks / Like

I really need someone's help !

Ok so I had factory reset my computer for some reason. When I redownloaded San andreas and go on the screen was weird. It doesnt show the players health bar. Look at the pics for yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Garland View Post
    Ey, ey, listen you both, Jeremy, I don't want to fucking insult, but you and him are shits, you must get fired from adminstration, going with him? Huh? You really stupid, don't think I am an newbie guy, I am Michael Crawford, go ask about me, now you are with him, listen listen, I got somebody which can be near me, but I won't because I am not like you, going with him because he is your friend? And like wtf? Only you want to be with him because friends, anyways, wanna close this FC shit? Do it, gtfo.

In-Game Name(s)
    Papa Revere
    Post Thanks / Like
    Another note when I do alt+enter and it goes to full screen its not really in full screen. And when I press alt like this noise plays and shit.
    Ey, ey, listen you both, Jeremy, I don't want to fucking insult, but you and him are shits, you must get fired from adminstration, going with him? Huh? You really stupid, don't think I am an newbie guy, I am Michael Crawford, go ask about me, now you are with him, listen listen, I got somebody which can be near me, but I won't because I am not like you, going with him because he is your friend? And like wtf? Only you want to be with him because friends, anyways, wanna close this FC shit? Do it, gtfo.

In-Game Name(s)
    Harry Bursy
    Post Thanks / Like
    Maybe its something to do with your graphics card - Make sure that your card's drivers are up to date and see if it works then.

4. Laughed at Alexei laughed at this post
    Dislikes Salvador, Apollo disliked this post
    Hated Alexei hated this post
    WTF'd Alexei WTF'd this post
    Banned 500 Posts500 Posts
    In-Game Name(s)
    Dylan
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's most likely something wrong with your system files, try re-installing it. If it's a torrent, try getting a new torrent.

In-Game Name(s)
    Papa Revere
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
    It's most likely something wrong with your system files, try re-installing it. If it's a torrent, try getting a new torrent.
    I tried that but before I factory reset my computer that stuff was working fine, Im honestly not good with computers so I wouldnt know what a graphic card is.

developer
    retired administrator
    In-Game Name(s)
    Calvin Catt
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is a graphics DRIVER problem, you will need to downgrade your driver to something from like march 2013 or December 2012
    Please tell me your graphics card and operating system and I will try to find a suitable driver for you.

If your graphics card is Intel HD Graphics 4000 & windows 8(.1)
    http://www.helpjet.net/getfile/Intel...f580758e4.html

You can also read responses on this thread, the poster had the same problems
    http://www.gta-sarp.com/forums/showt...the-new-update

Awaiting Player

Senior Developer
    Currently studying software engineering.
    Never been permanently banned successfully.
    | 1 | 2 | 3 |

8. Likes Bursy liked this post
    In-Game Name(s)
    Papa Revere
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Calvin Catt View Post
    This is a graphics DRIVER problem, you will need to downgrade your driver to something from like march 2013 or December 2012
    Please tell me your graphics card and operating system and I will try to find a suitable driver for you.

If your graphics card is Intel HD Graphics 4000 & windows 8(.1)

You can also read responses on this thread, the poster had the same problems
    http://www.gta-sarp.com/forums/showt...the-new-update

Awaiting Player
    Like I said my man If im not to good with computers, if you can tell me how to check my graphics card I can tell you.

6 Year Veteran 500 Posts500 Posts
    In-Game Name(s)
    Jimmy_Timmy
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dinkleberg View Post
    Like I said my man If im not to good with computers, if you can tell me how to check my graphics card I can tell you.
    Go to Start
    Type Device Manager, hit enter
    Find the group Display Adapters and double click it
    Your GPU's name should be there, it's normally the only one there as well
    If there are multiple post all the names onto here

In-Game Name(s)
    🐧
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm curious how this is a graphics card issue. That doesn't make sense to me, someone just mentions the word "Graphics Card", and that all the sudden becomes the issue.

Personally, I'd say it's just your version of Grand Theft Auto (or maybe you need to reinstall SAMP again), maybe you could go get a better copy of the game. That's just my honest opinion, I'll let the 'geek squad' above handle this, and see if it really is the Graphics Card.

Pending Player - 72 Hours
    haha, bark, bark?

12. Likes Salvador, Apollo liked this post
    In-Game Name(s)
    Papa Revere
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Cole Phelps View Post
    I'm curious how this is a graphics card issue. That doesn't make sense to me, someone just mentions the word "Graphics Card", and that all the sudden becomes the issue.

Personally, I'd say it's just your version of Grand Theft Auto (or maybe you need to reinstall SAMP again), maybe you could go get a better copy of the game. That's just my honest opinion, I'll let the 'geek squad' above handle this, and see if it really is the Graphics Card.

Pending Player - 72 Hours
    Yea I was thinking it was my game too but its not, I reinstalled it more then once doesnt seem to work. Well I see whats up with my graphics card.

In-Game Name(s)
    Papa Revere
    Post Thanks / Like

Banned
    In-Game Name(s)
    Mark_McPherson
    Post Thanks / Like
    http://forum.sa-mp.com/showpost.php?...09&postcount=9

Check that out as it's an Intel built in graphics card issue.

developer
    retired administrator
    In-Game Name(s)
    Calvin Catt
    Post Thanks / Like

Please do this: Open "Device Manager"
    Expand the tree to display adapters

Tell me the numbers (eg mine is "Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000")
    Also, are you using Windows 8.1?

If you have the same graphics card as me ( Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000 ) download this:

Awaiting Player
    Last edited by Calvin Catt; 20th March 2014 at 12:54 PM.

Senior Developer
    | 1 | 2 | 3 |

In-Game Name(s)
    Papa Revere
    Post Thanks / Like

Thats what I got.

I believe I do have windows 8.1, Cause I factory reset my computer. Unless when I did that it downgraded or something.

In-Game Name(s)
    🐧
    Post Thanks / Like

Thats what I got.

I believe I do have windows 8.1, Cause I factory reset my computer. Unless when I did that it downgraded or something.

Gross... this is a laptop.

Anyways, it might be direct x issue. You can download Direct X here, (I still don't think it's a "driver", or "graphics card" issue... )
    http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/downl...ils.aspx?id=35
    haha, bark, bark?

In-Game Name(s)
    Papa Revere
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Cole Phelps View Post
    Gross... this is a laptop.

Anyways, it might be direct x issue. You can download Direct X here, (I still don't think it's a "driver", or "graphics card" issue... )
    http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/downl...ils.aspx?id=35
    Incorrect, sorry to tell you but its a all in one touch screen desktop. Cost 1200$

2 Year Veteran 500 Posts June Shady's Avatar
    In-Game Name(s)
    Follow me on Instagram @thatboyjudah
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pretty sure it has something to do with your SAMP files not your actual GTA SA (Or your graphics card lol). Completely remove SAMP from your PC in general and download it again. That has happened to Levi once before and I fixed it by simply doing that. I figured that since the SAMP version he had was adjusted for the one I originally had it installed to, it might have not installed properly by just copying it over.
    June Swagston Shady, lvl 31. Shady Records R6 - CEO

RECENT SONG: "Trapanese"

developer
    retired administrator
    In-Game Name(s)
    Calvin Catt
    Post Thanks / Like
    Honestly it's a Drirect X / card problem, but you can't install any other versions of it in Windows 8.1 which is why you need to downgrade your graphics driver.
    Also to everyone that keeps doubting me you are all wrong.
    I'm going to assume that you have the 4000 model...
    Please install the driver above (it should tell you the driver is out if date but install it)
    However if it says that it's not compatible I'll try to find another one
    (I can't post the link cuz I'm on my phone so read my earlier posts)

Senior Developer
    | 1 | 2 | 3 |

Banned
    In-Game Name(s)
    Nick_Blaze
    Post Thanks / Like
    Does the chat box its to little i have this problem in my brother's pc

In-Game Name(s)
    Papa Revere
    Post Thanks / Like
    I downloaded it, now what ?