Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Devil's Bitch 500 Posts
    In-Game Name(s)
    Alex Astral
    Post Thanks / Like

[22/03/2015] Alex Astral's Warn Appeal

In Game Name:
    Alex Astral
    Level:
    Date:
    22/03/2015
    Appealing For:
    Warn
    Involved Helper:
    Vinny Meadows
    Screenshot of the Incident:
    State the reason for your appeal:
    Quote Originally Posted by Astral
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinny Meadows
    Quote Originally Posted by Astral
    hey man i found you sorry about my answer in newb but ill admit that i smoked a joint after dinner and it was just wearing off cuz i was done with it after i took shower and i went back to play on the server so i forgot to tognewbie off and answered him like an idiot I hope you forgive me and im not tryin to make e appeal cuz ill get laughed at if i tell them this story and im a little high right now on my ipad writing this what if i give you like 20k lol
    man i had so many friends get banned cause of doing stupid shit while high, you should be careful next time but nah i dont need 20k bro lmfao. cant unmute, sorry.
    So i have to make an appeal but can you vOuch for me man i know im a dumbass
    It was an honest mistake. I wish I had the SS of us SMSing but I didn't even realize his name was "Dick is yum" until Vinny warned and muted me. I answered his question too
    Additional Information:
    I got muted too and he asked "can i get pussy on this server?" if you cant see it
    Last edited by Astral; 22nd March 2015 at 10:35 PM.

2. Laughed at Sil laughed at this post
    8 Year Veteran Elijah van Meijer's Avatar
    In-Game Name(s)
    Elijah van Meijer
    Post Thanks / Like
    You're claiming you didn't know his name was Dick Is Yum yet you said 'With that name', implying that you obviously knew his name was what it was.

Despite it being an honest mistake as you've admitted to it being so, you won't be unmuted.

Retired Administrator
    In-Game Name(s)
    -
    Post Thanks / Like
    Vinny was perfectly correct in warning you.

Closed.