Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Buster
    In-Game Name(s)
    Niko B.
    Post Thanks / Like

[2 questions] Possible to make a such a big event? Question about unban.

In-Game Name: N/A (I don't want to give out my name. I will create a new account. I got a bad reputation on my server account. Can't blow my cover.)
    Date: 23/03/2015
    Your Question:
    Alright, I'm gonna be unbanned on this month's 25th, and when it will be 25th, can I post on my appeal for an unban, since my time's over? QUESTION 2 - Can I RP messing up a power plant and make a major failure at the reactor, causing radioactive stuff fly all over SA? For 1-2 hrs?

8 Year Veteran Elijah van Meijer's Avatar
    In-Game Name(s)
    Elijah van Meijer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PerfectWheelSpin
    Alright, I'm gonna be unbanned on this month's 25th, and when it will be 25th, can I post on my appeal for an unban, since my time's over?
    Yes, you can post on your ban appeal to remind them that you should be unbanned.

Quote Originally Posted by PerfectWheelSpin
    Can I RP messing up a power plant and make a major failure at the reactor, causing radioactive stuff fly all over SA? For 1-2 hrs?
    You have to talk to an admin about that considering how it affects everyone else in the server. PM a couple admins and see what they say. You can find the admins on the Staff Roster. I'd recommend speaking with a Senior Admin and above. Try and PM the rather more active admins.

Awaiting player, 24 hours.

Buster
    In-Game Name(s)
    Niko B.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Answered, thanks.

Owner of DiVittorio's
    7 Year Veteran
    500 Posts500 Posts Donald DiVittorio's Avatar
    In-Game Name(s)
    Donald_DiVittorio
    Post Thanks / Like