Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Thread: Ban bug??

In-Game Name(s)
    lark
    Post Thanks / Like

Ban bug??

In-Game Name: Lark Royal
    Date: 22/05/2015
    Your Question:
    What the heck is going on? I got unbanned 1 day ago and when I try to join the server, it says that imma banned? How so? Tried it many times, but still not working.
    This happens only in sarp.

2. Likes Armin liked this post
    In-Game Name(s)
    mike the fuckin' banning
    Post Thanks / Like
    Try the tip they always say.
    When it says, Connecting to bla bla bla, press escape and wait for 20 - 30 seconds then tab back in, you'll be able to connect somehow. That's what I've been doing.
    Inactivity starts now. Peace ya'll.

In-Game Name(s)
    lark
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaaayn View Post
    Try the tip they always say.
    When it says, Connecting to bla bla bla, press escape and wait for 20 - 30 seconds then tab back in, you'll be able to connect somehow. That's what I've been doing.
    -.-.
    Anyway ill try it lulz

In-Game Name(s)
    Lazovsky
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Killay View Post
    -.-.
    Anyway ill try it lulz
    If you tried it and it didn't come up with a result, post a ban appeal man you're banned.
    rip

In-Game Name(s)
    lark
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralph. View Post
    If you tried it and it didn't come up with a result, post a ban appeal man you're banned.
    You can't read a few letters I think. I got unbanned 1 day ago. I am not banned.

6 Year Veteran 500 Posts500 Posts Antonio's Avatar
    In-Game Name(s)
    Antonio.
    Post Thanks / Like
    In-Game Name: Lark Royal
    Date: 22/05/2015
    Your Question:
    What the heck is going on? I got unbanned 1 day ago and when I try to join the server, it says that imma banned? How so? Tried it many times, but still not working.
    This happens only in sarp.

As you said, It's Ban Bug and to be honest, there aren't many ways and tips that you can avoid it...
    Anyways, Always when you attempt to join and the game is on "Connected. Joining the game" you should Tab "press Esc" for around 30 seconds and then untab back.
    Another thing that might help you is Restart your Router a few times until you Log in.
    They are working and trying to Fix this Bug so we should be Patient and keep trying until it's fixed successfully.

Spoiler!

In-Game Name(s)
    lark
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Antonio™ View Post
    As you said, It's Ban Bug and to be honest, there aren't many ways and tips that you can avoid it...
    Anyways, Always when you attempt to join and the game is on "Connected. Joining the game" you should Tab "press Esc" for around 30 seconds and then untab back.
    Another thing that might help you is Restart your Router a few times until you Log in.
    They are working and trying to Fix this Bug so we should be Patient and keep trying until it's fixed successfully.
    That Sadmin should've not banned me. (I know exactly who is). And yes, that's my last option left. I think it would be fixed. And that router internet issue can't help me. I've got WIFI. I hope they fix that.

In-Game Name(s)
    lark
    Post Thanks / Like
    That tab idea really didn't function. Any idea?

In-Game Name(s)
    🐧
    Post Thanks / Like
    According to valid source such as gta-sarp developers, ban bug is SAMP's problem. So there is no way to fix it, it just only happens to happen on SARP itself, because sarp is sarp?

Literally, you just gotta keep trying. You can try this "tab" idea that I've tried hundreds of times, but logically it doesn't make sense, and it doesn't work. Because tabbing doesn't stop you from your client to continue logging into the server, it just most likely will show you with higher ping if anything. So if you want to tab, and it makes you self consciously makes you feel better, be my guest, but in reality, just keep trying till it works.
    haha, bark, bark?

In-Game Name(s)
    lark
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Cole Phelps View Post
    According to valid source such as gta-sarp developers, ban bug is SAMP's problem. So there is no way to fix it, it just only happens to happen on SARP itself, because sarp is sarp?

Literally, you just gotta keep trying. You can try this "tab" idea that I've tried hundreds of times, but logically it doesn't make sense, and it doesn't work. Because tabbing doesn't stop you from your client to continue logging into the server, it just most likely will show you with higher ping if anything. So if you want to tab, and it makes you self consciously makes you feel better, be my guest, but in reality, just keep trying till it works.
    I will request to an admin to ban me. Then he can unban me and i will try it. Well, I can't fucking do anything. That tab issue is very annoying because i tried it several times. It really does not help. SOOOO, I would not be able to play anymore sarp. Nice 0.3.7

12. Likes Cody Burnett.[old] liked this post
    2 Year Veteran
    Dart Apollo
    500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts Cody Burnett.[old]'s Avatar
    In-Game Name(s)
    Cody Burnett.
    Post Thanks / Like
    I will request to an admin to ban me. Then he can unban me and i will try it. Well, I can't fucking do anything. That tab issue is very annoying because i tried it several times. It really does not help. SOOOO, I would not be able to play anymore sarp. Nice 0.3.7
    l assume it is range ban, request to remove the range ban from your ip and you'll be able to play in sarpe. Post an ban appeal over the ban appeal section and explain the problem with the range ban on your ip

If we're speaking regarding the ban bug so you will do the idea of ''Phelps''

14. Thanks Killay thanked for this post
    In-Game Name(s)
    lark
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Richie. View Post
    l assume it is range ban, request to remove the range ban from your ip and you'll be able to play in sarpe. Post an ban appeal over the ban appeal section and explain the problem with the range ban on your ip

If we're speaking regarding the ban bug so you will do the idea of ''Phelps''
    DAMN. Where have u been all these times?
    I have posted my ban appeql already, the only thing I need is to request it.

2 Year Veteran
    Dart Apollo
    500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts Cody Burnett.[old]'s Avatar
    In-Game Name(s)
    Cody Burnett.
    Post Thanks / Like
    DAMN. Where have u been all these times?
    I have posted my ban appeql already, the only thing I need is to request it.
    Glad to hear, just request it over your ban appeal and be patient for the administrators responses.

Owner of DiVittorio's
    7 Year Veteran
    500 Posts500 Posts Donald DiVittorio's Avatar
    In-Game Name(s)
    Donald_DiVittorio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Answered