Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

V.I.P.®
    1 Year Veteran
    In-Game Name(s)
    Devanshul_Sharma
    Post Thanks / Like

[11/06/2015] Devanshul_Sharma's Warn Appeal

In Game Name:
    Devanshul_Sharma
    Level:
    Date:
    11/06/2015
    Appealing For:
    Warn
    Involved Helper:
    Nao_Katsu
    Screenshot of the Incident:
    State the reason for your appeal:
    I just entered the server and asked on /newb , that has the paycheck passed? and I was warned for abuse , is it seriously fair?
    Can't even I ask has the paycheck passed or not? It clearly is a legit server related Q!!
    I want justice...
    Additional Information:
    The concerned helper should be punished as even if it was a misunderstanding , I messaged him and he didn't revert back.. It seems that as if he has completely lost it and making sure that what he has sure shall prevail as final decision.

2. Laughed at Derrick Martinez laughed at this post
    Banned 500 Posts500 Posts
    In-Game Name(s)
    Post Thanks / Like
    sorry for replying but it is unfair so please quickly unmute him

Resolved
    Last edited by .:Dangerboy:.; 11th June 2015 at 09:35 AM.

Discord Manager
    10 Year Veteran
    500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts
    In-Game Name(s)
    Kevin Ruthless
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think he thought that you were mocking another person because he say it like 20 seconds before you said it. But I want to hear what Nao has to say about this.

Gangs & Families Spokesman 500 Posts Tyler Khan's Avatar
    In-Game Name(s)
    Tyler Khan
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm sorry if I don't have the rights to post here, but Nao warned him because he asked "Paycheck passed" at 11:25, and in this way, Nao thought that he was abusing because it's obvious that the paycheck passed at this time.

V.I.P.®
    1 Year Veteran
    In-Game Name(s)
    Devanshul_Sharma
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well I just joined the server and I didn't know what time exactly does the paycheck come .. I just had an assumption its near to XX:30 of my time , so I asked it. It may be a misunderstanding and as far as I know , my warning is completely illogical so I request it to be removed and also Nao should have enough guts to revert back to me that it was a misunderstanding or whatever.. The pic clearly states I gave message to Nao and he never replied back...
    Rep For Rep
    3.A What makes you an attractive candidate to join this department? :
    By the way, my name is Cristiano Thompson and I was born in All Saints Hospital, living in East Los Santos now. I am a machinist and I will do my best to make my parents and siblings proud of me. I was twenty-Six years old and I have a kind and good brother. I also have a beautiful sister that is talented and kind too. My father is a Security Guard and my mother is a housewife. They always do what's best for us, and make sure that we are happy and safe, that's why I love them so much. We eat three times a day. I am
    kind, reliable, honest and brave man. By the way, I applied as a policeman because it was my father's dream. A long time ago, he got a Casefile due to mistakenly accused by stealing a jewellry from the Jewellry Store, but we believed him, we believed that he did not do it, he did not stole the jewellry. He got imprisoned for five years but after some few days, he finally achieved the justice. The policemen caught the culprit and freed my father. Like I've said, it was my father's dream, as a son I want to make him happy, I pursue the career. Just like him, I also wanted to exhaust or catch those criminals to improve and regulate the world. If I achieved this position, as a force, I will catch those criminals who's selling illegal drugs and using illegal firearms without license. I will immediately put them into jail so that they could learn a lesson from it. As for the guns or firearms, I only use guns if it is needed and I wont use my position just to have money or become rich. I will just do my duty and give all my very best to be an honest cop or police and help those who need help.

Gangs & Families Spokesman 500 Posts Tyler Khan's Avatar
    In-Game Name(s)
    Tyler Khan
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Devanshul View Post
    Well I just joined the server and I didn't know what time exactly does the paycheck come .. I just had an assumption its near to XX:30 of my time , so I asked it. It may be a misunderstanding and as far as I know , my warning is completely illogical so I request it to be removed and also Nao should have enough guts to revert back to me that it was a misunderstanding or whatever.. The pic clearly states I gave message to Nao and he never replied back...
    You're level 9 so you should know clearly that the paycheck comes on xx:01, you had your timestamp on so you could've checked your timestamp rather than asking on /newb, that was the best idea. The time you asked the question was completely wrong, as you know when the paycheck comes.

4 Year Veteran 500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts King Hazard's Avatar
    In-Game Name(s)
    Nao Katsu
    Post Thanks / Like
    You're level 9, let me start there, you should know when paychecks come by now. I'll warn or even mute everyone single troller I find, /newb has been taken for a joke recently for spam responses. Whatever excuse you have is invalid, i'm not buying none of it.

Chris green asks, moments later it comes then moments later you ask, no trolling sir.

THE IMAGE SPEAKS FOR ITSELF.

The funniest thing ever

Bella is a beautiful queen <3

Banned 500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts
    In-Game Name(s)
    Joseph_Kennedy
    Post Thanks / Like
    I honestly think the question was not abusive at all, you're not lying Bro. Well, it looks like you just logged in since you can see the fac motd. I think that the warn should get removed since it wasn't abuse at all.

Pending the others.

Discord Manager
    10 Year Veteran
    500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts
    In-Game Name(s)
    Kevin Ruthless
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Joseph™ View Post
    I honestly think the question was not abusive at all, you're not lying Bro. Well, it looks like you just logged in since you can see the fac motd. I think that the warn should get removed since it wasn't abuse at all.

Pending the others.
    Yeah, his warning should be removed, but at the same time now we as high level players do ask that question sometime. Next time you should /time before you ask if it pass.

I don't blame Nao for warning you since he thought that you were trolling because paycheck came like 14 seconds before you ask.

Anyway talk to a helper in game to remove one of your warnings.

Resolve