Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

5 Year Veteran
    In-Game Name(s)
    Sam
    Post Thanks / Like

Post [Guide] How to make a Forum Complaint on someone

Dear Community,
    Since the last days, the question "How to FC someone" has showed up often, I decided to make a guide about it. First of all, you should make screenshots In-Game of the person rulebreaking by pressing the F8 button. These screenshots will be saved in GTA SA Userfiles. Only with a minimum of 2 screenshots you can make a Forum Complaint on someone, otherwise it will be closed.
    All you have to do is following the steps carefully and the result will be a succes.

__________________________________________________ __________________________

How to make a Forum Complaint (FC) on someone?

Step 1

Someone broke a rule in your opinion? Before you want to make a Forum Compaint on him, check first if he actually did broke one. Herefore the links below:

If he did broke a server rule then you can go over to step 2.

Step 2

Making a Forum Complaint on someone requires the right place to post it, otherwise he won't be punished.
    Go to the Homepage and click Community Complaints, or you can click direct on Player/Admin Related (Depends on who you're FCing)

I didn't find Community Complaints?

Spoiler!

Step 3

I'm going to show it by making an example of someone who actually killed me without a reason which is Death Match (DM).
    Once you're there, press "Click here to fill out a forum complaint"

I don't see "Click here to fill out a forum complaint"?

Spoiler!

Also make sure to read the Complaint Regulations (Check screenshot above) before you make a Forum Complaint.

Step 4

Before you submit a Forum Complaint, make sure to have your pictures ready. That's what I'm going to show in Step 4.

Go to imgur.com and click on "upload images" proceeding with "Upload images".

I didn't find "upload images" / "Upload images"?
    Spoiler!

After that, this screen will pop up, click on "browse your computer":

screen:
    Spoiler!

Go to GTA SA User Files > SAMP > screens and select the screens of the person rulebreaking. Wait then untill the screenshots are finished uploading. When they're finished, it will look like this:

Finished uploading:

Keep this open and go back to where you were submitting the Forum Complaint.

Step 5

Alright, after you've pressed "click here to fill out a forum complaint" (See Step 3), the following screen will pop up.

screen:
    Spoiler!

Fill out every question, otherwise the Forum Complaint won't be submitted
    Check http://www.gta-sarp.com/forums/showt...nt-Regulations to see how you should fill it out properly.

At the question "Evidence:" you have to post the screenshots you made. Therefore go back to where you uploaded your screenshots, copy the link and post it in "Evidence:"

!Warning! Click on the screenshot first before you copy the link, otherwise it will end up being corrupt and admins can't do anything with it. Also add the [.IMG][./IMG] tags.

After you filled in everything, it will look similair to this screen:

All you have to do now is pressing submit and wait patiently for an admin to check it.

The End

If you notice any mistakes and/or confusions within this guide,
    feel free to PM/VM me or any other helper.
    Last edited by Sam Gideon; 13th August 2015 at 08:20 AM.

2. Thanks Eazie, WallyStone , OGBOBBY thanked for this post
    Laughed at Alexei, Eazie, Kristian laughed at this post
    Likes Master Mind, Killay, ☆Joker☆, Bilal. liked this post
    WTF'd Alexei WTF'd this post
    In-Game Name(s)
    J
    Post Thanks / Like

This guide has been checked for accuracy, unfortunately some of the content is outdated, it'll be moved to the outdated section and the Author can then contact moderation once it has been updated to get it verified once again. For any players/guests viewing this guide/tutorial, please be aware that the information may now be inaccurate/outdated as well as the images.
    an everyone wanna try eat with the team but you weren't there doing up missions