Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gta samp

Development Team
    Retired GFX Lord
    3 Year Veteran
    500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts MoKoLayLay's Avatar
    In-Game Name(s)
    01001101 01101111 01110010 01100001 01101110 01101111
    Post Thanks / Like
    I searched on the specific error a bit.

Error 0xc0000142 usually occurs when an application fails to properly initialize, it can be occur due to some reasons:
    • Improper PC maintainance.
    • Broken or missing system files.
    • Data overload.
    • Startup and shutdown issues.

Since there are several reasons for this error occurrence, you might have to try each of these methods to find out which one will work.

Solution 1 - Clean the Registry
    A corrupted registry is one of the major reasons why this error occurs. The best way to fix corrupted registry is by installing a repair tool like Total System Care.
    Total System Care is a multi-functional repair tool that is integrated with Registry cleaner, Anti-virus and a System Optimizer.

Solution 2 - Malware Scan
    Viruses can cause certain applications to not function properly. Download a strong antivirus and run a deep scan on your system and remove any potential infections and spyware.

Solution 3 - Reinstall Applications
    Non-critical applications in a computer are those that are installed by the user. If error 0xc0000142 displays in any of your installed programs, then you should reinstall these programs. Often applications have damaged or corrupted files which can slow them down. To resolve this, follow these steps:

1. From Start, click on Control Panel
    2. Go to Add/Remove Programs and uninstall the programs
    3. Restart your PC and reinstall the program

The third step is not recommended in case the error is caused by cmd.exe

Solution 4 - Repair Windows
    This process allows Windows to retain all your data and information by simply replacing the program files and settings with fresh ones. This can stop error 0xc0000142 by allowing the programs access to use necessary files smoothly and effectively.

Try those things and if they don't help I'll search for another solutions. You don't need to open SA:MP from another user, it's just "patching" the error instead of fixing it completely.

2. Likes Bilal., Heisenberg. liked this post
    In-Game Name(s)
    charles manson
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Donor View Post
    Restar your windows
    I have tried that, It doesn't do anything. I guess i just won't use GTA SA anymore, thanks anyway for the assistance.
    The snake eats the world. We eat the snake.
    If you have any hatred toward me, just know I'm glad I was able to leave my mark on you.

In-Game Name(s)
    charles manson
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MoKoLayLay View Post
    I searched on the specific error a bit.

Error 0xc0000142 usually occurs when an application fails to properly initialize, it can be occur due to some reasons:
    • Improper PC maintainance.
    • Broken or missing system files.
    • Data overload.
    • Startup and shutdown issues.

Since there are several reasons for this error occurrence, you might have to try each of these methods to find out which one will work.

Solution 1 - Clean the Registry
    A corrupted registry is one of the major reasons why this error occurs. The best way to fix corrupted registry is by installing a repair tool like Total System Care.
    Total System Care is a multi-functional repair tool that is integrated with Registry cleaner, Anti-virus and a System Optimizer.

Solution 2 - Malware Scan
    Viruses can cause certain applications to not function properly. Download a strong antivirus and run a deep scan on your system and remove any potential infections and spyware.

Solution 3 - Reinstall Applications
    Non-critical applications in a computer are those that are installed by the user. If error 0xc0000142 displays in any of your installed programs, then you should reinstall these programs. Often applications have damaged or corrupted files which can slow them down. To resolve this, follow these steps:

1. From Start, click on Control Panel
    2. Go to Add/Remove Programs and uninstall the programs
    3. Restart your PC and reinstall the program

The third step is not recommended in case the error is caused by cmd.exe

Solution 4 - Repair Windows
    This process allows Windows to retain all your data and information by simply replacing the program files and settings with fresh ones. This can stop error 0xc0000142 by allowing the programs access to use necessary files smoothly and effectively.

Try those things and if they don't help I'll search for another solutions. You don't need to open SA:MP from another user, it's just "patching" the error instead of fixing it completely.
    Hello, i'm using a windows seven. (Just letting you know, if you didn't ) And I went to my control panel, just like you said. And I'm having difficulty finding the file called; "Add/Remove Programs" - I do have Programs and features; That file i can un-install/repair files. Is that what you mean? Also, i use a cracked gta ( Which I've had no problems in the past years) What can i do, please explain further, sorry for the stress/inconvenience.
    If you have any hatred toward me, just know I'm glad I was able to leave my mark on you.

8 Year Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Max_Thorn View Post

Sam, do i really have to do that? I don't want to play GTA on another user, that would just be very stressful. You sure there isn't anything else, i can do?
    Have you tried it yet?

In-Game Name(s)
    charles manson
    Post Thanks / Like
    Okay, new update guys. I don't know whether this is better or worst! But i try and install SA:MP, again. But it comes up with some codes and some options, i think they are like "Abort, Ignore continue" ( I can get SS if needed ) I just click continue, you know? It installs half of those files, the rest don't work. Anyway, i load my SA:MP, up. All good, then i try to run a server ( Tried a few others ) Then it comes up with this.

Development Team
    Retired GFX Lord
    3 Year Veteran
    In-Game Name(s)
    Post Thanks / Like
    Okay, new update guys. I don't know whether this is better or worst! But i try and install SA:MP, again. But it comes up with some codes and some options, i think they are like "Abort, Ignore continue" ( I can get SS if needed ) I just click continue, you know? It installs half of those files, the rest don't work. Anyway, i load my SA:MP, up. All good, then i try to run a server ( Tried a few others ) Then it comes up with this.
    What happens if you run regular GTA?

Try openning the task manager (CTRL + SHIRT + ESC) > Go to processes > Find gta_sa.exe > End Process > Run SA:MP again

In-Game Name(s)
    blacklivesmatter
    Post Thanks / Like
    reinstall gpu

In-Game Name(s)
    charles manson
    Post Thanks / Like
    What happens if you run regular GTA?

Try openning the task manager (CTRL + SHIRT + ESC) > Go to processes > Find gta_sa.exe > End Process > Run SA:MP again
    Hey, I tried that and it worked. Do I need to do this every time, I want too play? Thanks for the assistance so far!

Development Team
    Retired GFX Lord
    3 Year Veteran
    In-Game Name(s)
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey, I tried that and it worked. Do I need to do this every time, I want too play? Thanks for the assistance so far!
    Great, so we have a progress.
    Do you need to end the process everytime you quit the game and want to play again?

In-Game Name(s)
    charles manson
    Post Thanks / Like
    Great, so we have a progress.
    Do you need to end the process everytime you quit the game and want to play again?
    No, I haven't needed to do that so far. Thanks, I think it what you did worked.

12. Likes MoKoLayLay liked this post
    In-Game Name(s)
    charles manson
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thankyou to everyone who helped me!

Hoodsta 500 Posts500 Posts Bilal.'s Avatar
    In-Game Name(s)
    Bilal.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thankyou to everyone who helped me!
    Answered.

Spoiler!