Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up How to make your own GIF.

Lately i have been making lots of new gifs for myself from videos i like.I got asked by many of you how to actually create the gif.Well here you go i will explain now.

Go to this http://www.memecenter.com/gifmaker
    Click on Create Animated GIF
    Click on Create a GIF from Youtube video
    If you already have a GIF or a picture you wanna make a GIF cick on the option below (Edit/Use an existing GIF or Image
    Delete the example link and paste your own
    Depending on the quality of the youtube video,you will need to be converted so it can be processed.Sometimes this can get stuck so if you don't get the video in like a minute or so just refresh the page and do all the steps until you get to the window where you see your video and options below
    Wait for the video to buffer(Should be fast if your internet is good),then click on Set Start where you wish your Gif to start,and Set End where you want your video to end
    Click Add Video,after that you will wait for few seconds and then you will be taken to the video editing part.My suggestion is to use 8-9 seconds max,anything above that gets the FPS down and the video looks kinda bad.
    If you want to add text just click the option above,Add text and your text should be shown,double click the (Double Click to Edit) and write something.In the right box you will see Font & Size.Remember that once you select any font or size you can't change them during the middle of the video,because it will be shown once as big and once as small.
    Now down you will see a grey box with one arrow pointing right.Drag that line to the length of the first one.That is your entire video you selected.If you want your text to show up in the entire video drag the line to the first one,if not drag to the point you like.
    You can play the GIF and see if you done it right by pressing the little play button in the left corner.If you want to cut the video you selected just drag the first line in the edit box to the left and the GIF will be cut.
    If you want your GIF to be trimmed from the beginning jut click the first line (Should be Image01)and drag it to the right,you can now edit the beginning.After doing this don't forget to get it tot he start line again or your first few seconds will be blank.
    If you are done making your gif,click on the Save GIF icon in the top right corner,and you will be asked if you wanna save it to the site or pc,click save to pc and wait for the video to process,during this i strongly suggest that you don't click anything else on the PC to avoid Flash player to get stuck and crash.
    Last step in the download the gif when the option comes up,you wont get the download notification when you click that but check manually if you have the gif file in your saving location.

Have fun creating Custom Gifs
    Jack Donor

Gang Scout || O.G || || Level 17 || 2 Year Veteran || Loyal Player || Prood To Be Muslim ||

All my signature :

Spoiler!

Factions History:

Spoiler!

Families History :

Spoiler!

Fun Moments
    [CENTER]

5 Year Veteran 500 Posts500 Posts AlgoShot's Avatar
    In-Game Name(s)
    Ahmed Salam [Main] Desmond Black [Alt]
    Post Thanks / Like
    This should be in the Tutorials section in Graphic discussions area. Anyways thanks for the info
    Former Los Santos Police Department - Senior Officer
    Former San Andreas Sanitary - Executive
    Former San Andreas Taxi Company - Veteran
    Former San Andreas Fire and Medical Department - Lieutenant
    Former San Andreas Government - Head of Security
    Former Judicial Department - Attorney

Former Dead End Locotes [Unofficial]
    Former Black Eagles Crime Family - Rank 6
    Former Front Yard Ballas Rank 5
    Former Santos Corporation Rank 5
    Former Grove Street Families Rank 2

3. Likes Jack Donor liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pending an forum mod to move .
    Rep. Me If you like the tutorial .
    Jack Donor

Gang Scout || O.G || || Level 17 || 2 Year Veteran || Loyal Player || Prood To Be Muslim ||

All my signature :

Spoiler!

Factions History:

Spoiler!

Families History :

Spoiler!

Fun Moments
    [CENTER]

In-Game Name(s)
    Lazovsky.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for your great efforts that you have put on copying and pasting an oldfuckingtutoriel from Gowgle

6. Laughed at Jericho Rizzi laughed at this post
    In-Game Name(s)
    Kim Jong
    Post Thanks / Like
    im stuck

please help

~skeggers
    Retired Administrator
    500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts Luke Shiels's Avatar
    In-Game Name(s)
    lufe helf
    Post Thanks / Like