Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Banned 500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts
    In-Game Name(s)
    Brother
    Post Thanks / Like

[24/09/2015] Jenko_Fresh's Mute Appeal

In Game Name:
    Jenko_Fresh
    Level:
    Date:
    24/09/2015
    Appealing For:
    Mute
    Involved Helper:
    Paul Revere
    Screenshot of the Incident:
    State the reason for your appeal:
    I didn't abuse? I was agreeing with the newbie above me but I told him not to abuse by using the newb chat in such way. To be honest he muted like a couple of newbies above me so I don't doubt that he MCly did my ID.
    Additional Information:
    Paul Revere is a great helper I love him so much I believe he's just doing his job I hope all turns out well.

In-Game Name(s)
    Papa Revere
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, I didn't mean to mute Jenko. So many hackers came and kept abusing /newbie "Neftali is the "n" word". Happened so many times, Neftali was telling me I better mute them, so I was and it got confusing. I believe I mixed up Jenko's mute or I missed read his and thought he was abusing. Sorry for the inconvenience Jenko.
    Quote Originally Posted by Garland View Post
    Ey, ey, listen you both, Jeremy, I don't want to fucking insult, but you and him are shits, you must get fired from adminstration, going with him? Huh? You really stupid, don't think I am an newbie guy, I am Michael Crawford, go ask about me, now you are with him, listen listen, I got somebody which can be near me, but I won't because I am not like you, going with him because he is your friend? And like wtf? Only you want to be with him because friends, anyways, wanna close this FC shit? Do it, gtfo.

In-Game Name(s)
    🐧
    Post Thanks / Like
    Haha, that's like on the shy side of abuse, but I say it's fine and can be unmuted, but I'm not DoPR, so you must wait son.
    haha, bark, bark?

Banned 500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts
    In-Game Name(s)
    Brother
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dinkleberg View Post
    Yes, I didn't mean to mute Jenko. So many hackers came and kept abusing /newbie "Neftali is the "n" word". Happened so many times, Neftali was telling me I better mute them, so I was and it got confusing. I believe I mixed up Jenko's mute or I missed read his and thought he was abusing. Sorry for the inconvenience Jenko.
    Paul Revere no need to be sorry it is all fine man.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Cole Phelps View Post
    Haha, that's like on the shy side of abuse, but I say it's fine and can be unmuted, but I'm not DoPR, so you must wait son.
    10-4 Father.

Discord Manager
    10 Year Veteran
    500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts
    In-Game Name(s)
    Kevin Ruthless
    Post Thanks / Like
    Speak to a helper in game for an unmute.

resolve

6. Thanks JENKO thanked for this post