Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

In-Game Name(s)
    J
    Post Thanks / Like

[Guide] How to Donate & How to sell Blood [OFFICIAL]

Lately I have been seeing the questions 'What is Blood?' and 'How can I donate?' quite reptitively, therefore I have been inspired and motivated to create this tutorial; in this tutorial I aim to:
    * Make you informed on how 'Blood' works, and what it is and what its prices are.
    * Make you informed on how to donate safely to San Andreas Roleplay.
    * Enable you to be confident and informed for donating for other players.

When you donate to San Andreas Roleplay, you are not just supporting yourself, you are supporting the server too. This would contribute to server costs and any other paid services San Andreas requires to stably function and operate.

What is Blood?

Blood is the IC (In-Character) version of Donations/Dollars. A player will usually open a Blood store within the In-Chracter Section of the forums to attract more sellers or that player will simply use the /ad[vertisement] function when in-game.
    You will usually see /ad[vertisement]s such as 'Selling 20L litres of fresh and pure Blood, delivered straight from All Saints Hospital.' - in translation, what this simply means is this player is selling a $20 'voucher/order' within the San Andreas Roleplay Donaton outlet.

For example, a House Move ($5) and a Custom Vehicle ($20) would amount to a: $25 total, however you personally could not gather the money in real life to donate for these items however you can afford it with in-game money; you'd simply find a Player who is selling '25 litres' of Blood which he'd accept in-game money for, thus leaving you with your $25 voucher to now purchase your Custom Vehicle and House move; sometimes it can be quite a challenge to find a 'Blood donator' so your best shot is to make professional In-character /ad[vertisements] for searching for a player to donate.

What is the common pricing of Blood?

Now Blood can range in prices due to the popular demand it has, a lot of players will regularly sell Blood for the price of $500,000 per litre. Thus meaning a House Move ($5) and Custom Vehicle ($20) which would amount to: $25, would cost you $12,500,000 towards the player. The player may ask for items or he/she may request payment via /transfer, either way $500,000 is the minimum price for Blood. Blood can range up to $1,000,000+ per litre however due to its demand, such as a Player selling '100 litres' of blood, would request that they are made a payment of $100,000,000 for a $100 voucher on the donation outlet. Usually it's best to go for whatever you can afford.

How should I prevent being scammed?

It's best not to be streotypical about things when it comes to Donators, such as levels and particular naming; everyone should be treated fairly and not deemed a scammer until proven otherwise. To prevent scamming, there's one simples tep I have always suggested and personally stuck by, and that is simply 'Never go first'. If the player is a high level player such as Level 20+, caution should still be taken as Players may do what is called 'Scam-quit'. So do not break protocol for that factor alone.

Always take evidence, whether it be recording or whether it be Screenshots, always make evidence of every transaction to prevent the unfortunate outcome of losing your money; if you get scammed, you can always make a Game Related Request to have your money refunded.
    The San Andreas Multiplayer client has a built in Screenshot function which can be activated and used by pressing 'F8', everytime you press 'F8', San Andreas Multiplayer will capture the image and save it into your Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas Userfiles, you can normally located this folder here: C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\Documents\GTA San Andreas User Files\SAMP\screens

Alternatively you can purchase or use trial software such as Bandicam or Fraps to record your transactions instead of screenshotting your transactions, this enables more actions to be shown as well as more proof as sometimes it's difficult to capture evidence with using the Screenshot feature; you can learn more information regarding Fraps and Bandi came; here and here.

How do I donate?

Donating is a simple and fair process however it is a requirement that all transactions are made through Paypal, thus meaning the only current Payment methods are: Bank Transfer through Paypal (Credit/Debit) or Paypal balance payments.To create a Paypal is very quick and easy, you can create one at the following link: https://www.paypal.com/ and selecting the 'Sign up' button; alternatively you can pay through Paypal as a guest (you will not require a Paypal account) and I will demonstrate on how to do that below.

To donate to San Andreas Roleplay, you must first navigate to our Donation outlet, the official and only link for this is as follows: http://donate.gta-sarp.com/
    When you are on the landing page, you will need to create an Account now, it's highly suggested you do so for the fact that you can keep track of your Order IDs and update information regarding your shop orders. On the top right of the page you will see text stating 'Welcome visitor you can login or create an account', you will want to right-click the hyperlinked text 'Create an account'.

Now you will need to fill out several information boxes for creating an account, answer them truthfully as if you input incorrect information, it may cause your order to be frozen or declined as well as no possible recovery on your account if lost. I highly suggest using a very strong password, such as 8 characters minimum, the use of at least one number AND symbol and also the use of at least one capital letter, this will ensure maximised security to potential threats to your account.

Once you have your account created you may need to activate your account, simply do this by navigating to the mailing service you signed up with such as Hotmail or Googlemail and follow the activation link from the San Andreas Roleplay Donation Outlet.

Congratulations, you now have an officially activated and approved account to use within the Donation outlet, you can now proceed to the following link to Login with both the Email and Password you have chosen, here: http://donate.gta-sarp.com/index.php...=account/login

So you've got an account, now it's down to you what you want to choose, you can simply browse the store by selecting the relevant 'Tabs' in the navigation menu above, VIP memberships will be in 'VIP', housing donations will be in 'Housing'and so forth. In this screenshot below, I have added a *Forum name change, *Custom interior and *Custom PHr to my cart; you can checkout by simply pressing the 'Checkout' hyperlink on the top right of your page, to view your the items and quantity of items in your Shopping Cart, simply select 'Shopping Cart'.

When you are in the process of 'checking out', ensure the billing address is the correct address that is assigned to your Debit/Credit card companies database records this is because, if they fail to match it may render your order declined and also your Bank Account temporarily frozen depending on what bank you are with. 'Delivery Address' will defaultly be the same as your Billing address, however you are able to 'Add new Address' if you'd like, however it does not matter as there are no physical items within the Donation outlet. Now 'Delivery Method' is quite important, this is the moment where YOU get the communicate with the Shop Moderation and Administration team regarding your order, such as - if you are donating for a House interior, what interior? See here. If you are donating for a busienss interior, what interiror? See here. If you are donating for a Custom number, what number would you like? See available numbers here.

If you are donating for someone else, it is always go practise to enter the persons name you are donating for, as this will help Shop moderation understand that this order is not for you and can be processed a lot quicker the sooner that is established, a good example of this would be:

It will now ask for your Payment method which at the moment, the only available option is Paypal. It will then give you a final review of your order and pricing before you will be asked to 'confirm' order, when you do so you will be taken to another page; it should be Paypal. First things first, ensure you are connected under HTTPS://, you can verify this by simply looking at your address bar and seeing the following 'green stamp' which acts as a 'VeriSign' - this ensures maxmised security when making electronic purchases through the store.

You will now be presented with a another order confirmation on the left side of your screen, as well as a Login option or 'Pay with Debit/Credit card' option, if you have an account, it is suggested that you log in, if you do not, 'Pay with Debit/Credit card' will work for you.

After you have continued via logging in or using the guest payment 'Pay with Credit/Debit card method', you will now be prompted to simply enter your Credit/Debit card information into the fields, or if you are paying with your Paypal balance, you simply log in and click 'Confirm order'. If you are paying by card and have successfully confirmed and paid for your order
    you will be taken back to the San Andreas Roleplay page where you will be greeted with a 'thank you' message from San Andreas Roleplay for your contribution towards the server. On the top right corner, select 'My Account' and then select 'View my Order history', you will be then prompted with your previous orders. The order you just completed should now be displayed in this area (can take roughly 5 minutes to appear) which will also have an assigned ORDER ID to your purchase, you can see this by looking at the top part of your order.

Congratulations, give yourself a pat on the back as you are now a Donator and supporter of San Andreas Roleplay! - You are now educated and informed on 'How to Donate' - 'How to donate for other players' and many other small topics, see below for extra information.

I've donated, now what?

If you donated for another player, simply note the Order ID and give it to that player so they can proceed to create a Game Related Request or Forum Related Request or /report to have the Order ID used. If you are donating for yourself, you will need to create a Game Related Request or Forum Related Request for yourself regarding your order, such as 'Custom Forum Title' - you simply state what you want on your Forum title.

You can post a GRR here: http://www.gta-sarp.com/forums/forms.php?do=form&fid=91
    Rules: http://www.gta-sarp.com/forums/showt...st-Guide-Rules
    You can post a FRR here: http://www.gta-sarp.com/forums/forms.php?do=form&fid=89
    Rules: http://www.gta-sarp.com/forums/showt...ules-amp-Guide

Tips:

• Scamming donations or attempting to scam donations is a bannable offense, do not do it.
    • If you are skeptical, don't go first, ask the other person to kindly go first.
    • Always remember to record evidence of transactions, whether it be by using F8 to screenshot or any recording software.
    • If it's too good to be true, it probably is.

FAQ

What is a GRR?

A GRR is an acronym for Game Related Request, this is a form that a player would use to make a request that would require Administrative personnel's assistance for a topic revolved around the game. - You can post one here: http://www.gta-sarp.com/forums/forms.php?do=form&fid=91

What is a FRR?

A FRR is an acronym for Forum Related Request, this is a form that a player would use to make a request that would require Administrative personnel's assistance for a topic revolved around the forums. - You can post one here: http://www.gta-sarp.com/forums/forms.php?do=form&fid=89

Should I ever go first?
    This is completely users choice, I recommend if purchasing donations, (giving IG money for 'Blood) that you always like the donator go first as it's more safe, because if someone who has donated is 'scammed' all that is really happening is that the deal is being cancelled, the order ID can always be sold on to someone else later, therefore the Blood seller should good first in my honest opinion; go with what you're most comfortable with however.

What's the official link for the donation outlet?
    http://donate.gta-sarp.com/ - Nothing else.

Can I donate with anything other than Paypal?

Sadly there's one answer to that, and that is no.

Credits
    Jerrelle McKenzie

Last edited by J; 28th November 2016 at 02:25 AM. Reason: Updated. V2.

2. Thanks Muhammad Walid, VRambo, Tsung thanked for this post
    Likes Gabi., Elmo, Steef Finley, Badr, JENKO and 7 others liked this post
    In-Game Name(s)
    J
    Post Thanks / Like
    Reserved.
    an everyone wanna try eat with the team but you weren't there doing up missions

In-Game Name(s)
    Anthony Corleone
    Post Thanks / Like
    Perfect tutorial homie.
    Solitude is as needful to the imagination as society is wholesome for the character.

5. Likes J liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nice and clear tutorial.

Thanks !

7. Likes J liked this post
    In-Game Name(s)
    Stanley Wyatt
    Post Thanks / Like
    Great man, thank you very much.

2 Year Veteran 500 Posts500 Posts Melvin Black.'s Avatar
    In-Game Name(s)
    Woods
    Post Thanks / Like
    Aight, this is what happened;
    - Checkout.
    - Confirm Order.
    - I login to the paypal acc.
    then it shows this;

We're sorry, but we can't send your payment right now

Return to merchant and try a different payment method

We are not able to process your payment using your PayPal account at this time. Please return to the merchant's website and try using a different payment method (if available).
    -
    and when I got to the order history, its empty.
    wtf ?.........?
    [Tried re-doing this shit over 20 times]
    Last edited by Melvin Black.; 21st January 2016 at 02:08 PM.
    don't judge my choices without understanding my reasons!

In-Game Name(s)
    J
    Post Thanks / Like
    Formatting and information has slightly been updated. Will come back to this later.

Quote Originally Posted by Melvin Black. View Post
    Aight, this is what happened;
    - Checkout.
    - Confirm Order.
    - I login to the paypal acc.
    then it shows this;

-
    and when I got to the order history, its empty.
    wtf ?.........?
    [Tried re-doing this shit over 20 times]
    Hello Melvin, feel free to submit a technical assistance thread if you are having any issues and we'll get that sorted for you.
    Last edited by J; 14th November 2016 at 10:46 AM.

In-Game Name(s)
    J
    Post Thanks / Like
    Updated again, any dead links have been fixed.