Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Banned
    In-Game Name(s)
    Betty_Morgan and Johnny_Night
    Post Thanks / Like

[20/02/2016] Katherina_Masson's Warn Appeal

In Game Name:
    Katherina_Masson
    Level:
    Date:
    20/02/2016
    Appealing For:
    Warn
    Involved Helper:
    Skylar_Parkar and Lucifer_Williams
    Screenshot of the Incident:
    State the reason for your appeal:
    Abuse.
    Additional Information:
    So I just answered @Johnny; Yess, in the /newb(iechat) cause I knew the answer and this helper warned me instead of a verbal warn as that was my first ever mistake. And then I told that helper that I didn't even got a verbal warning, I didn't knew it was an abuse, I mean answering to someone is an abuse now? After this the other helper warned be cause apparently I abused again by telling the helper that my warning was wrong.
    Well if it was a legit abuse, I would like to say that I like to apologize for all the discomfort I caused and would like to get both of my warnings remove. Thank you and have a great day!

Post Thanks / Like
    You're not supposed to answer such troll-ish questions at all and the second one was blatant abuse. Your warnings stays because you used /newb for the wrong purposes.

Closed.

3. WTF'd $kylar WTF'd this post