Elizabeth_Bloom
Date of incident:
17 April 2016
Helper(s) involved:
Desmand_DeSantos
The rule(s) broken:
Inappropriate attitude as a helper.
Evidence (SS/Video):
So, I logged to the game and it crashed, so I thought the problem is in my internet or something, so, I tried to log again and it didn't join to the server at all.
So, I finally made it,I logged! The first thing I did is to ask if someone ddos'ed the server to know if there was a problem in the server or it was just my net.
[ about 50 people were online so, that's why i haven't knew. ]

As you can see, there's an evidence that I just logged, and another evidence of asking me if server got DDos'ed. [ missclicked / instead of ?. ]
Desmond saw my question, and replied with a rude answer. I believe that Desmond should be patient as a helper and to respect the other players. How could I know that other players already asked the same question? And why should he even warn me for a simple question?.

Anyways, to the next picture :

So, there are 2 colors here ; Yellow and Red.
Lets start with the red ;
I told him that I just logged, but still he didn't say sorry for being rude to me, for asking a simple question.

I emphasized 3 other sentences in yellow if you see, to show you how other players answered to Arny Forsberg to the same question I asked before, and they weren't even helpers + With all that, Desmond haven't said a word about that he asked in /newb the same question as I did.
Am I different? No.

Lets move to the last picture :

At this picture, you can see that I tell to Desmond that he shouldn't be mad at me just because I asked if the server was DDos'ed, but he told me, as you see : "I could perm. mute you instead i verbally did so. Nothing to be mad at".
Uhmmmm... Hello? Perm mute me for asking if the server was DDos'ed? Which helper even does that? I understand that he might be mad at something, but he shouldn't take his all anger on me, and I see it in someway indirectly as a abuse of his power.

I don't really mind about the results of this FC, but I would really like that the head of the helpers would remind to Desmond that he's a helper, and he should know that he should be nice to the players who are seeking for answers.