Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Post Thanks / Like

[14/05/2016] Troy_Bradshaw's Warn Appeal

In Game Name:
    Troy_Bradshaw
    Level:
    Date:
    14/05/2016
    Appealing For:
    Warn
    Involved Helper:
    Sebastian Adams
    Screenshot of the Incident:
    State the reason for your appeal:
    That was M/C . Once that /newb Done somehow posted , I have directly SMS Keven Ruthles about that M/C but Sebastian Adams given that warn before keven's talk.

I was about to ask, a question before going AFK for some IRL work, i didn't remembered that there was a" /newb " wrote in the chat , and it got M/C'ed and posting with
    Golden Music mania is open, Contact me.
    Additional Information:
    Here is the SS that i have directly /sms Keven about that M/C

Last edited by Gold; 14th May 2016 at 11:31 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    You ''text messaged'' your friend about ''MC'' to use it as ''sufficient'' evidence on Complaint Appeal.

I stand by my decision, from my sight of view it has been done purposely and you can't just mix up /ad and /newb so make sure you open your eyes before doing something in front of public.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Adams View Post
    You ''text messaged'' your friend about ''MC'' to use it as ''sufficient'' evidence on Complaint Appeal.

I stand by my decision, from my sight of view it has been done purposely and you can't just mix up /ad and /newb so make sure you open your eyes before doing something in front of public.
    You may ask an admin about my AFK , Even got auto-kicked for going to AFK. I was doing my website works that's why was AFK a bit. Yes, you did from your sight, as a helper your job is to do that. But, as that was M/C I have directly contact Head helper Keven Ruthless because that was an M/C. And he can tell you in /hr or an on helpers chat cards.

Since that was a mistake, I apologize for it,

▐▓█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▓▌░▄▄▄▄▄░
    ▐▓█░░▀░░▀▄░░█▓▌░█▄▄▄█░
    ▐▓█░░▄░░▄▀░░█▓▌░█▄▄▄█░
    ▐▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▌░█████░
    ░░░░▄▄███▄▄░░░░░█████░

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ShahriaFahim View Post
    You may ask an admin about my AFK , Even got auto-kicked for going to AFK. I was doing my website works that's why was AFK a bit. Yes, you did from your sight, as a helper your job is to do that. But, as that was M/C I have directly contact Head helper Keven Ruthless because that was an M/C. And he can tell you in /hr or an on helpers chat cards.

Since that was a mistake, I apologize for it,
    As you apologize for it, I shall give you a chance and remove that newbie warning. But next time, be hundred percent sure you don't miss chat like that.

5. Thanks Gold thanked for this post
    Discord Manager
    10 Year Veteran
    500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts
    In-Game Name(s)
    Kevin Ruthless
    Post Thanks / Like
    Aight if your not unmuted by one of the helpers in game then i will do it later.

Resolve.