Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

5 Year Veteran 500 Posts Al_El_Vladan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

SAFMD application

In-Game Name: Alex Girig
    Date: 10/07/2016
    Your Question:
    When I finished my SAFMD application and clicked on Submit this came out : ''The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 1 characters.'' What does that mean. What message, nothing was short ?

In-Game Name(s)
    Mike Godos
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Al_El_Vladan View Post
    Your Question:
    When I finished my SAFMD application and clicked on Submit this came out : ''The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 1 characters.'' What does that mean. What message, nothing was short ?
    Re press one more time
    If not try to copy the bio and put one more time

4 Year Veteran 500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts Nick Fletcher's Avatar
    In-Game Name(s)
    Nick Fletcher
    Post Thanks / Like
    Try to recreate your application and make sure you filled everything, you may contact a forum moderator/admin as well.

Pending player 12 hours.
    Some will criticize me no matter what I do.

Deputy Chief of Police || Special Agent In Charge || District Chief of SAFMD || Lieutenant of SASD/SAST || Secretary ||

In-Game Name(s)
    J
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Al_El_Vladan View Post
    Your Question:
    I have this problem with a lot of forms too, the forums have been quite 'broken' for the past few weeks, usually I overcome this with lowering my character usage. Sometimes it'll just not let you process the request at all so you'll have to do what Fletcher said and contact a forum Administrator as they're the only ones who can fix/resolve this issue.

Make sure you're not using any special characters either such as '<' and so on.
    an everyone wanna try eat with the team but you weren't there doing up missions

4 Year Veteran 500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts Nick Fletcher's Avatar
    In-Game Name(s)
    Nick Fletcher
    Post Thanks / Like
    Archived.
    Some will criticize me no matter what I do.

Deputy Chief of Police || Special Agent In Charge || District Chief of SAFMD || Lieutenant of SASD/SAST || Secretary ||