Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Retired Administrator
    6 Year Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    So it worked again when I went on today, played for a while and accidentally left the server. The problem is that I can't join back now, even after I restart my PC.
    GP.

In-Game Name(s)
    HIT
    Post Thanks / Like
    Download new vorbis.dll etc.
    Feel free to VM/PM me regarding to anything
    Los Santos Police Department || Grove Street Families

3. Likes Callum liked this post
    10 Year Veteran 500 Posts Rusty.'s Avatar
    In-Game Name(s)
    fetty wap
    Post Thanks / Like
    Before opening any game prior to GTASA, did it ask you to install a DirectPlay feature?

If not, my very last guest would be that your DX files are fucked. Read below.

Right click the bottom left hand corner and go to the top where it says "Programs & Features", click that.
    Afterwards, let the list populate & then click "Turn Windows features on or off", look for a folder which says "Legacy Components", click the plus button to the left so the folder expands and ensure that both "Legacy Components" & "Direct Play" is checked.

(After doing all of this, be sure to restart your PC, delete your Rockstar Games folder, go back to the list where Legacy Components was, ensure that it is checked as well as Direct Play, & then reinstall GTASA-MP using the .rar I sent you.)
    Last edited by Rusty.; 30th July 2016 at 02:22 PM.

Retired Administrator
    6 Year Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusty. View Post
    Before opening any game prior to GTASA, did it ask you to install a DirectPlay feature?

If not, my very last guest would be that your DX files are fucked. Read below.

Right click the bottom left hand corner and go to the top where it says "Programs & Features", click that.
    Afterwards, let the list populate & then click "Turn Windows features on or off", look for a folder which says "Legacy Components", click the plus button to the left so the folder expands and ensure that both "Legacy Components" & "Direct Play" is checked.

(After doing all of this, be sure to restart your PC, delete your Rockstar Games folder, go back to the list where Legacy Components was, ensure that it is checked as well as Direct Play, & then reinstall GTASA-MP using the .rar I sent you.)
    It was already ticked.
    GP.

10 Year Veteran 500 Posts Rusty.'s Avatar
    In-Game Name(s)
    fetty wap
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chingy View Post
    It was already ticked.
    Lol, lord. Sounds like some errors could've occurred when DX12 was installed when you first got windows 10. My last suggestion would be to reinstall the OS itself, the components, as well as drivers. I even upgraded to Windows 10 myself to try and see if I would have any similar issues as to what you're having and I'm not running into none what so ever. Good luck though.

Post Thanks / Like
    Has these suggestions been useful for you?