Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

In-Game Name(s)
    -
    Post Thanks / Like

How to download a mods/game mods

Any one can share your mods here? With easy and like a 3d mods. And if i installed the mods and how to use it?

Devil's Bitch
    In-Game Name(s)
    -
    Post Thanks / Like
    The easy modifications to use and to install are always CLEO, the CLEO mod that GTA SA supports is CLEO 4, download it, by typing in google, ' CLEO 4 for gta sa ' and install it in the San Andreas' directory, once done, search on google for modifications, I'd suggest some reliable and rated website, for example;

www.gtainside.com

Open this website, and search out for your favorite mod, once installed, take a look at the Read Me file which briefly explains how to install and what are the hotkeys to use them whilst in-game, make sure you're not using that kind of modifications that are giving you advantage over others, in a non-fear manner, otherwise, patches, skin mods, HUD mods are pretty good.

Make a topic once you've a problem installing a mod, or you're facing any issue relating to anything about server script or anything, related to server, for discussion about modifications, visit here;

Click Me

Since this is not the correct section to discuss about mods, the correct one is the above one, I hope I help'd you, let me know if you're facing any issue and I'll help you with the best of my ability.

3. Likes _MIA_ liked this post
    In-Game Name(s)
    -
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RevReigns View Post
    The easy modifications to use and to install are always CLEO, the CLEO mod that GTA SA supports is CLEO 4, download it, by typing in google, ' CLEO 4 for gta sa ' and install it in the San Andreas' directory, once done, search on google for modifications, I'd suggest some reliable and rated website, for example;

www.gtainside.com

Open this website, and search out for your favorite mod, once installed, take a look at the Read Me file which briefly explains how to install and what are the hotkeys to use them whilst in-game, make sure you're not using that kind of modifications that are giving you advantage over others, in a non-fear manner, otherwise, patches, skin mods, HUD mods are pretty good.

Make a topic once you've a problem installing a mod, or you're facing any issue relating to anything about server script or anything, related to server, for discussion about modifications, visit here;

Click Me

Since this is not the correct section to discuss about mods, the correct one is the above one, I hope I help'd you, let me know if you're facing any issue and I'll help you with the best of my ability.
    Thanks. <3

Answered.

4 Year Veteran 500 Posts Northy's Avatar
    In-Game Name(s)
    Main: T.North Alt: Jose Luis
    Post Thanks / Like
    Look at this kid, doesn't know english and doesn't know about SARP forums.
    Last edited by Northy; 3rd October 2016 at 04:44 AM.

6. Hated Arteaga, Gold hated this post
    In-Game Name(s)
    Kevin Burke
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Aarav_Goel™ View Post
    Look at this kid, doesesn't know english and doesn't know about SARP forums.
    You can't be better, quit postwhoring.

8. Likes Arteaga, Gold liked this post
    Retired Administrator
    6 Year Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Answered.
    GP.