Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Threaded View

In-Game Name(s)
    Kevin Burke
    Post Thanks / Like

[Tutorial] How to stream music ingame using Offliberty

How to stream music ingame using Offliberty

In this guide I will briefly explain how to stream the music ingame (/carradio, /ipod, boomboxes etc.) using Offliberty. It's very easy to do it and it can be done in a few seconds if you follow my steps properly and you don't have to spend 5 minutes making a tinyurl and some other longer ways... I hope this guide helps many of you!

Explanation (in steps)
    -Open www.youtube.com, search for a video and the copy the link.
    -Go to offliberty.com and paste the link from youtube to the bar on the website then click the "OFF" button.
    -It will output you a few details, but in your case you just have to click on the yellow bar saying "Right-click here and 'Save link as'.. however you should do something else which is Right-click there and 'Copy link address'
    -Paste the link ingame into /carradio, your boombox, /ipod etc.. and it will stream.

I hope I've helped you guys, if you have any questions please don't hesitate sending me a visitor/private message. I'd be happy to help you.

-Ace Conteras
    Last edited by J; 14th November 2016 at 10:20 AM. Reason: Prefix and title fixture.