Hello, ladies and gentlemen!
Welcome to my roleplay guide on how to show proper behavior during occasions like shootouts, since most of the playerbase doesn't know as what we can observe in game. Also, please bare with my English as I am not really fluent on this language but I'm trying my best to keep this guide comprehensible for everyone.

Now, Pizza Stacks is an example of a place where shootouts constantly happen. Many people hang around in there and have roleplay interactions. However, people don't seem to act realistically whenever a shootout happens, instead they run around like headless chickens and interfere in the situation where they can possibly get shot. Others participate in the shootout even if they are not involved, you don't handle them yourselves and /call 911 instead. This behavior is just completely unrealistic, so the best thing to do is crouch down and seek for cover to avoid getting shot. You can also use an animation ( e.g. /hide ) and remain in your position until the shootout stops or you get the chance to break away from the scene.

Making this simple actions contributes a lot of professionalism into the server. You can help the server by starting it yourself through roleplay. Thanks!