Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Thread: Shootouts

In-Game Name(s)
    Pappi
    Post Thanks / Like

Shootouts

Hello, ladies and gentlemen!
    Welcome to my roleplay guide on how to show proper behavior during occasions like shootouts, since most of the playerbase doesn't know as what we can observe in game. Also, please bare with my English as I am not really fluent on this language but I'm trying my best to keep this guide comprehensible for everyone.

Now, Pizza Stacks is an example of a place where shootouts constantly happen. Many people hang around in there and have roleplay interactions. However, people don't seem to act realistically whenever a shootout happens, instead they run around like headless chickens and interfere in the situation where they can possibly get shot. Others participate in the shootout even if they are not involved, you don't handle them yourselves and /call 911 instead. This behavior is just completely unrealistic, so the best thing to do is crouch down and seek for cover to avoid getting shot. You can also use an animation ( e.g. /hide ) and remain in your position until the shootout stops or you get the chance to break away from the scene.

Making this simple actions contributes a lot of professionalism into the server. You can help the server by starting it yourself through roleplay. Thanks!

elite

2. Thanks M1k3y thanked for this post
    Laughed at Jorge Lopez laughed at this post
    Likes Hiro™, The Phoenix, Retro™ liked this post
    6 Year Veteran 500 Posts500 Posts Coleman Michael's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    What a helpful guide.

In-Game Name(s)
    Johnny ;)
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nice.

Post Thanks / Like
    Scarlett was killed by me in that picture, right.

6. Laughed at Jorge Lopez laughed at this post
    4 Year Veteran 500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts Jorge Lopez's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Someone applied for the Helpers Team.

O.T - Really nice guide. Although it ain't much useful, but gotta appreciate the amount of effort put into it.

In-Game Name(s)
    Myka Laterza
    Post Thanks / Like
    Great guide. The only thing that you have to do now is get this known by the people that have no clue or knowledge on what to do during shoot outs.
    myka laterza
    Spoiler!

Banned
    In-Game Name(s)
    Skarr Torino
    Post Thanks / Like
    wow nice never would have thought about hiding during a gunfight! very unheard of tactic but it's good!! (Sarcasm)

But no. I'm going to get involved in any gun fight I possibly can, then if an admin gets involved, I'll claim to be friends with the party who is being shot at so I don't get prisoned.

In-Game Name(s)
    Pappi
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Makorox View Post
    wow nice never would have thought about hiding during a gunfight! very unheard of tactic but it's good!! (Sarcasm)

But no. I'm going to get involved in any gun fight I possibly can, then if an admin gets involved, I'll claim to be friends with the party who is being shot at so I don't get prisoned.
    no one asked for your opinion so sush your big ego :/
    elite

11. Likes The Phoenix liked this post