Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Civilian
    In-Game Name(s)
    Judokuss Putter
    Post Thanks / Like

Judokuss's Complaint against Stac Lee

Your in-game name:
    Judokuss Putter
    Date of incident:
    28 December 2017
    The rule(s) broken:
    So, i come online today and some dude wants to buy a car.
    So i contact him if he wants to buy my comet and we discuss the price a little and he agrees, Afterwards i head to the bank and meet him there.
    He tells me he wants to do a test drive so i say sure, why not as long as i can ride as a passenger.
    So he uses the /tie cmd in the middle of driving a two person vehicle without any rp, then he frisks me and tells me im not rp'ing.
    So i go along with it, but when i rp to grab my gun since he said he put it back when he was frisking me, he doesnt even answer rp.
    He just says an admin is watching and that i should /pay him.
    I'll post all the screenshots below, Goodluck.

(While i was making this fc he tried robbing me again oocly and when i tabbed in he just wanted me to rp, i imagine there is a rule against this? Anyways i told him im making this fc so he should wait a few minutes, after i told him this he oocly shot me to half armor while i was tabbed and stole my car.)

Evidence (SS/Video):

Chief of SAFMD
    7 Year Veteran
    500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts Alex Brooks's Avatar
    In-Game Name(s)
    Find out
    Post Thanks / Like
    I believe this may be the wrong form as no Helper broke any rules. Perhaps try filling out a player related complaint.

Pending poster, 24 hours.

Spoiler!

Civilian
    In-Game Name(s)
    Judokuss Putter
    Post Thanks / Like
    Woops, i was pretty pissed and didnt realise i was on the wrong section of the forum, feel free to remove this post