Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

6 Year Veteran 500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts Markus's Avatar
    In-Game Name(s)
    Rodney Knox
    Post Thanks / Like

jeffrey_payne's complaint against Aaron_Royal

Helper Related Complaint
    Your in-game name:
    jeffrey_payne
    Date of incident:
    23 June 2018
    Helper(s) involved:
    Aaron_Royal
    The rule(s) broken:
    Bias
    not following the HT manual
    Evidence (SS/Video):
    to clear things up, Jorge and Aaron are both from pakistan hence why I always ask for aaron to not handle the helper FC's on Jorge because they're obviously friends and the decision won't be 100% honest, Jorge has already been striked twice for insulting a player here
    http://www.gta-sarp.com/forums/showt...st-Jorge_Lopez
    I fc'd Jorge again for unprofessionalism on /newb which is atleast 1 strike meaning Jorge should be removed, yet Aaron decides to back his friend up and ignores the strikes and decides to give him a petty suspension instead.
    http://www.gta-sarp.com/forums/showt...st-Jorge_Lopez

2. Likes Rio Castle. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Stop it Jeffrey, just stop it! Don't we know your hate against me & Jorge Lopez? Its pretty clear and we don't need to tell that. Did I decided the punishment, no? It was a team's decision. Reece decided to not touch Jorge's complaint as they'd an argument before, so he asked me & director team to handle it. Jorge is a dedicated helper and sometimes there are a few messes done, even I've done mistakes. He used a word which wasn't worthy for two strikes but I followed the rules to issue two strikes. We did follow the rules but we tried to punish him according your personal hate against him and Jorge provided the evidence in which you kept DM'ing/killing/kidnapping him for fun.

I have nothing to argue here,
    Pending Head Helper+.

4. Laughed at Markus laughed at this post
    Senior Administrator
    Director of Public Relations
    Assistant Director of Factions
    Requests Moderator
    500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts Elmo's Avatar
    In-Game Name(s)
    A.K.A. Elmo Mazzarelli
    Post Thanks / Like
    It looks like you're just willing to remove couple of people from the Helper Team. We were just following the rules and Aaron Royal didn't do anything wrong. There was a discussion with all Direction team of HT, but you're not the one who will make us to remove him from the team.
    If you'd like to, just join the team and get yourself up to HH to make the decisions.

Jorge Lopez has been suspended from the Helper Team till further information.

Closed.
    Emilio Mazzarelli (Elmo)

|| Senior Administrator || Forum Moderator || Logs Access || Director of Helper Team ||
    || Property Moderator || Administrative Request Moderator || Senior FC Moderator ||

History:
    Spoiler!

6. Laughed at Markus laughed at this post