Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

6 Year Veteran 500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts Markus's Avatar
    In-Game Name(s)
    Rodney Knox
    Post Thanks / Like

jeffrey_payne's complaint against Joe Winton

Helper Related Complaint
    Your in-game name:
    jeffrey_payne
    Date of incident:
    4 July 2018
    Helper(s) involved:
    Joe Winton
    The rule(s) broken:
    Serious toxicity towards community members.
    Unprofessionalism for a trial helper.
    Evidence (SS/Video):

The last situation was with my friend (he's new to samp) and I was joking to him and I told him to use /q when Joe insults me for no reason.

2. Laughed at Alan Wesley, Carlie Jefferson laughed at this post
    Beta Tester
    Community Helper
    SAPD Supervisory
    500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts Winton's Avatar
    In-Game Name(s)
    Winton.
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is really funny, the first two pictures, why didn't you show the whole picture?
    First of all, Aaron was me, all was IC. Dustin was just ignoring our RP, and not responding to us. I wasn't even doing my helper duties then. BECAUSE ALL WAS IC.
    The third picture, I was helping a guy via /helpme, and you just came and shoot me and insulted me. I can call admin for logs. Josh Steel know about that as I told him what you've done when I was OOC'ly helping a newbie. The guy I was helping isn't even your friend mate, I was helping him and you came and told him to /q, what's this dude? and you started shooting at me and insulted me. Nice try mate.

You are just mad because I denied you in PD.
    Last edited by Winton; 4th July 2018 at 01:39 PM.
    R.I.P Jerrelle.
    In Loving Memory of Jerrelle McKenzie, The memory of you will always be in our hearts.

Credits goes to
    Jim Hawten for the signature
    Regular Tester || San Andreas Police Department || Regular Helper || Event Helper

6 Year Veteran 500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts Markus's Avatar
    In-Game Name(s)
    Rodney Knox
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JayZon View Post
    This is really funny, the first two pictures, why didn't you show the whole picture?
    First of all, Aaron was me, all was IC. Dustin was just ignoring our RP, and not responding to us. I wasn't even doing my helper duties then. BECAUSE ALL WAS IC.
    The third picture, I was helping a guy via /helpme, and you just came and shoot me and insulted me. I can call admin for logs. Josh Steel know about that as I told him what you've done when I was OOC'ly helping a newbie. The guy I was helping isn't even your friend mate, I was helping him and you came and told him to /q, what's this dude? and you started shooting at me and insulted me. Nice try mate.

You are just mad because I denied you in PD.
    You could've FC'd me if you think that I ''shot you'' when I didn't, and the guy is my friend you can ask him lmfao or else how did I know where you guys were.
    Still doesn't justify your toxicity towards players
    and no I'm not mad because you denied me from PD, it is true that it was a bullshit reason but it's IC stuff and looking back at it it doesnt really matter to me because its sarp pd

got a red nose from sniffin yay call me rudolph

Youtube channel:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwr...0Mlki6zb0wu9YA

Hitman Agency || The Syndicate || CJNG || CICADA 3301 || Zherdev OPG

GOV R5 || SAPD R3 x2 || Las Colinas Cartel || GSF R6 x3 || Beehives Piru Mafia slot holder || Cahill Cartel R5 || GPB R5 x2. || CVL36 R5 || East Los Connection slot holder.

mapper x helper x tester x gfx academy x event helper

Beta Tester
    Community Helper
    SAPD Supervisory
    500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts Winton's Avatar
    In-Game Name(s)
    Winton.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dude, I don't really care if he's your friend or not.
    About Dustin, it was all IC until he didn't want to respond to our RP.
    And for the guy I was helping, I don't really see where did I mistake toward him. It's only you who just came and started insulting and telling him to /q.
    R.I.P Jerrelle.
    In Loving Memory of Jerrelle McKenzie, The memory of you will always be in our hearts.

Credits goes to
    Jim Hawten for the signature
    Regular Tester || San Andreas Police Department || Regular Helper || Event Helper

Post Thanks / Like
    I am not going to punish Joe because you're complaining about it who has hate against helpers team for many reasons. I can confirm regarding Dustin's situation, he didn't insult him because Dustin was insulting/trolling us too so I don't care what he said to him. If you think 'Shut the fuck up' is an offensive sentence then please don't fucking use it to community players why are you using it? If a helper says that then it's an offensive but an ordinary player uses it then it's nothing? I am not going to punish Joe, that's all.

I'll just verbally warn him to not use such language, that's all.

Resolved

7. Thanks Winton thanked for this post
    Laughed at Arn, Markus laughed at this post
    Likes Arn liked this post
    Dislikes Markus, Mad Lord Malone disliked this post