Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

In-Game Name(s)
    ---
    Post Thanks / Like

[24/08/2018] Savatore Maranzano's Mute Appeal [Alfie_Frey]

In Game Name:
    Savatore Maranzano
    Level:
    Date:
    24/08/2018
    Appealing For:
    Mute
    Involved Helper:
    Alfie_Frey
    Screenshot of the Incident:
    [img][/img]
    State the reason for your appeal:
    I've been playing sarp, tryna change my image around and help on /newbie and shit.

If someone ask for a vehicle price, it's YOUR job as a helper to help them. Not tell them to handle it ICly cuz ur too lazy to remember the vehicle prices.

Check my logs of /newbie, I never say anything dumb. I help and I think it's ridiculous I'm being muted cuz I said the helper was acting like a "dick"
    Additional Information:
    If you're too young to be called a dick on a server, then maybe you need to play on a different server. I didn't offend anyone and I was just saying that it'd be easier to help them than tell them fuck off basically.

SAPD CID 500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts Joffrey.'s Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Savatore View Post

In Game Name:
    Savatore Maranzano
    Level:
    Date:
    24/08/2018
    Appealing For:
    Mute
    Involved Helper:
    Alfie_Frey
    Screenshot of the Incident:
    [img][/img]
    State the reason for your appeal:
    I've been playing sarp, tryna change my image around and help on /newbie and shit.

If someone ask for a vehicle price, it's YOUR job as a helper to help them. Not tell them to handle it ICly cuz ur too lazy to remember the vehicle prices.

Check my logs of /newbie, I never say anything dumb. I help and I think it's ridiculous I'm being muted cuz I said the helper was acting like a "dick"
    Additional Information:
    If you're too young to be called a dick on a server, then maybe you need to play on a different server. I didn't offend anyone and I was just saying that it'd be easier to help them than tell them fuck off basically.
    You could have PM-ed me about it/anything else. It wasn't meant to be on newbie chat. I wouldn't have muted you if you would have responded kindly. Such language over newbie chat is not allowed, not considering the fact you directed it to someone, a HELPER.

FBI | CM

In-Game Name(s)
    ---
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Joffrey. View Post
    You could have PM-ed me about it/anything else. It wasn't meant to be on newbie chat. I wouldn't have muted you if you would have responded kindly. Such language over newbie chat is not allowed, not considering the fact you directed it to someone, a HELPER.
    " Might as well help him instead of being a dick. "
    That was nowhere near offensive. Why bother typing out what you did instead of just helping him? You didn't provide any help over /newbie so I told you in the same /newbie that i helped someone in. I understand if i went out my way to insult you but i was just trying to make you a better helper.

SAPD CID 500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts Joffrey.'s Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Savatore View Post
    " Might as well help him instead of being a dick. "
    That was nowhere near offensive. Why bother typing out what you did instead of just helping him? You didn't provide any help over /newbie so I told you in the same /newbie that i helped someone in. I understand if i went out my way to insult you but i was just trying to make you a better helper.
    How can I help him with the question he asked "How much a Sultan Price without Upgrade?"
    That is an information that can be obtained in characterly, and something that depends on the seller. If Head+ helpers wish to unmute you, that's okay. I don't mind.

FBI | CM

In-Game Name(s)
    ---
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Joffrey. View Post
    How can I help him with the question he asked "How much a Sultan Price without Upgrade?"
    That is an information that can be obtained in characterly, and something that depends on the seller. If Head+ helpers wish to unmute you, that's okay. I don't mind.
    or.. you could’ve told him the price range like a normal helper would?

Post Thanks / Like
    You can't insult anyone over /newb(ie) chat, no matter who he is.

Luigi did nothing wrong to warn/mute you just because you're well aware of the rules and regulations.

Closed