Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

In-Game Name(s)
    UNDERTAKER
    Post Thanks / Like

Alex_Hales's complaint against Frank Malcom

Your in-game name:
    Alex_Hales

Date of incident:
    9 September 2018

Helper(s) involved:
    Frank Malcom

The rule(s) broken:
    Warning and muting for a bad reason. An event was being hosted by Hank which I joined but as soon as I get myself in, I start to fall. I said I falled and died, what an event meaning I am asking the admins to check it out and also tp me if they are educated enough to understand what I was saying. Soon, I got warned and muted for abusing the channel. Now how does it get counted as an abuse. Neither did I sexually harrassed anyone nor revealed secret information. Neither did I make fun of the server nor server advertised, so what did I get warned for? He could've PMed me to use /report and/or said over the channel itself but instead, he decided to take the path of non-violence.
    I would like to see in who's favor does it go.

Evidence (SS/Video):

Post Thanks / Like
    Your screenshot doesn't show that why were you warned. It shows only you getting muted. I'll see Frank's input here before going to decide on this.

Pending Frank

3. WTF'd Hank James WTF'd this post
    Retired Administrator Frank Malcom's Avatar
    In-Game Name(s)
    #pinkcamel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron. View Post
    Your screenshot doesn't show that why were you warned. It shows only you getting muted. I'll see Frank's input here before going to decide on this.

Pending Frank
    Obviously, I warned Alex while him having two warns from before due abusing newbie channel, he's level twenty - clearly it's mess from him to utilize the newbie channel for that reason, check his /newb by their screen shots.

5. Likes MrClinger liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Clear abuse actually. You are not supposed to use /newb(ie) chat to taunt an administrator, you clearly abused newbie chat.

No action will be done against Frank Malcom.

Closed